35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Betrayal Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 …The Things That Drive Men Crazy

Drew's detective work was impressive as he fond the apartment and put two and two together over the blood but him knot being able to get past her password on her phone was great

1x07 …We’re Not Going to Baileys Harbor

I thought Drew kicking Sara out after discovering the affair would drive her into Jack's arms but spending the night alone was the right thing to do and the look on Jack's face when Elaine was packing her bag was priceless as he thought Drew had told her, as soon as T.J. said he wants to marry Brandy I knew she was going to be killed

1x08 …One More Shot

Sara and Drew's son making them kiss goodbye was amusing and looks like Terence is getting a taste for killing

1x09 This Road Isn’t Even On The Map…

Jack takes Sara on a romantic road trip was understandable and ending up at a strangers wedding was nice but FBI also there was a surprise, T.J.'s behaviour was predictable after what he's been through

1x10 …Number 16

Karsten throwing Jack under the bus for the murder was a little predictable as he refused to come home and Karsten continuing to convince Drew about Lou's murder is going to make his life harder, the police ruffing up Aidan did look suspicious

1x11 …the Karsten Way

Sara trying to find evidence to clear Jack by revisiting their past was a nice reminder and what a stroke of look to find surveillance from three months ago but after that photo I thought Sara wouldn't use it

1x12 Sharper than a serpent’s tooth…

Sara and Drew falling back into old habits was understandable but only just getting back on the couch before her son came down was a close call and what a cliffhanger after Jack's failed assassination

1x13 ...A Better Place

Who shot Sara was a surprise and T.J. giving half his money away was nice but Karsten killing himself rather than doing time was predictable

Series Pilot started slow and just got predictable with each passing episode..

Was not surprised who shot Sara...I knew it would've been one of his kids

35 12
Thread