34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Enlisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Vets

Helping the Korean war vets right a wrong by getting the coin back from the Marine bar was amusing but Derrick walking in bold as brass was asking for trouble

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-2-2014 19:20 ]

1x09 Paint Cart 5000 vs. the Mondo Spider

The testing of the experimental vehicle was another reminder of the film Stripes but out of the two in the title I preferred the Mondo Spider and the poo ray gun was priceless

1x10 Prank War

Using the flag as a nappy was amusing but I bet they wouldn't of minded if she used it as a towel and Jill being one step ahead of the guys pranks was amusing but the porter-loo was priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-19-2014 12:54 ]

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we knew he was up to something but poo gun was nice surprise treating them to lobster was funny but it would much funnier if it been curry

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well you would thought they would come up easy prank but her being one step ahead was amusing but her one were really evil

1x11 The General Inspection

Preparing for the inspection by the General looked like a waste of time at first and for once they did scrub up well but the Donkey Kong was amusing

1x12 Army Men

Pete and Randy coming to blows for Jill's affections was amusing as she had no idea and I had a feeling Erin's son was responsible for the plumbing problems

1x13 Alive Day

Putting together that cancelled dinner dance was impressive and a nice way to end the show

34 12
Thread