Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

turn turn turn

Holy smokes batman!  things just got really intense.   agent handsome was both surprising and disappointing.  . I liked the idea of him with Skye.  Sigh... glad mae was exonerated.   .  Bring on the rest.   
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 102#102 arksongbird80's post

Yep but only fans of marvel universe will understand what Hyra is but none fans might be confused

Reply 103#103 bala's post

Maybe it will convert a whole new group!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 104#104 arksongbird80's post

yeah but this isn't right way to introduce a bad/evil organisation

[ Last edited by bala at 4-9-2014 16:52 ]

Providence

Well Ward showing how he fool Colson and his team was interesting and Rayna finding who the mastermind was a disappointment to her

The Only Light in the Darkness

It was nice to see Amy Ackers guest star in this episode and trust her to have a stalker

Sky figuring out who the bad guy was and being forced to taken as hostage did provide was interesting cliffhanger.

Nothing Personal

What a great title for this episode because Ward saying that was just so wrong but Sky getting cop involved was smart and Colson finally finds out he was responsible for the project

Ragtag

Well a disappointing episode but getting Grant back story was sad

Renewed for a second season

Beginning of the End

Well it was great to see Fury and he had some great one-liner in this episode .

Blow him up after he survive in that machine was extremely amusing

1x16 End of the Beginning

Skye getting her official agents shield was nice and about time but Grant killing the Clairvoyant to keep Skye safe was a surprise

1x17 Turn, Turn, Turn

Grant taking on all them men was risky but shooting Victoria instead of John was surprising

1x18 Providence

Grant coming back after working for HYDRA was a surprise and the fact S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't appear to suspect him was disappointing

1x19 The Only Light in the Darkness

Making Grant's polygraph test look tough was more believable as he's still working for HYDRA and Audrey being the woman that Coulson was once involved with was interesting but as she was healing after thinking he was dead he probable did the right thing in not telling her the truth and Skye trying to keep her cool with Grant knowing the truth was impressive

1x20 Nothing Personal

Skye trying to stall for time so that HYDRA can't get the information on the hard drive was taking a hell of a risk but glad she was able to leave a clue for the others and Skye's hair after the freaky car ride was amusing

Thread