Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This Season on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Special Look

This was disappointingly short I've seen trailers longer

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

See comment 7 on page 1

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I cant believe I watched it again

1x01 Pilot

Skye being able to track down Michel before the S.H.I.E.L.D. was impressive and nobody being able to touch Lola was amusing but after seeing what the car can do I'm not surprised and allowing Skye to interrogate one of their own was a surprise

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good way to earn her trust .

Well i liked the pilot but just annoyed that wrap up the episode nicely it would much better if they ended the episode with a cliffhanger because that way viewers would forced to watch the second episode.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Not having Marvel in the title makes this harder to search for

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Really didn't know that i normally look on first page if it's not there than i use search. I have now added it to title

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I thought it was a good mix of action, info and questions.  The introduction of Sky onto the team was nice. I always like it when we all get to know someone.  Giving her the power over the interrogation was smart, but I don't think the Guy was happy about it!  hahaha.

So ming-na is like a super soldier or something.  She drives the bus! hahaha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

I was pretty impressed.  I am really glad that they brought Coulson back from the dead.  Heck it is an universe where super humans live,  people die in the comics all the time, to come back later.  The character is perfect to be the leader of this team. I also like that every member of the team is human with no super powers, just skills and training that make them effective.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

This has now been added to the flash site

0-8-4

Well this was very fun episode full of action and much better than pilot.

1x02 - 0-8-4

Saying they should of taken more guns when they were out numbered was amusing and I'm glad they didn't have to shoot their way out at Camilla's army as that would of been ridiculous but taking over the plane was a surprising twist

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i had feeling something was going to happen because it was just too easy

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I agree that it was too easy, it was interesting that the first time they all went out as a team is where they have a huge life or death situation which bonds them as a team.

Now if there is some distrust, why wouldn't they secretly monitor her phone?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The Asset

Sky can certainly play a double agent so well because she is so good playing both sides that we don't even know what the real reason she is in SHELD. What a way to introduce Gravity man . Yes i made that up but that's what i am calling him.

1x03 The Asset

The trucks flying throw the air was amusing especially the 18 wheeler and Skye going in relativity unprepared was impressive but Dr. Franklin being the the one who leaked his own location was a novel twist

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Bala, it is Graviton in the comics.  And Skye is interesting, we don't know whose side she is on.  Though it is looking more and more than she is really leaning towards the team.

Thread