Thread
Printable Version

Intelligence Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 The Rescue

After what they almost did to Samantha I wished Gabriel had gone off book and killed Hector but Lillian having him killed was a pleasant surprise and using the other girls watch as a way to find them was great

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I like that Lillan arrange for him to get killed but her father is bound make things complicated for her

Patient Zero

Not really impressed with this episode as it seem like wasted storyline but using death row inmate as patient zero was horrible test

1x06 Patient Zero

The fact the pentagon was behind the deadly virus was surprising but using a death row patient as the carrier was sickening and to think they were willing to kill Gabriel to protect the virus was unbelievable

Size Matters

With title like that you wouldn't thought it was the opposite meaning but i have say this was great episode much better storyline than previous one and stakes were quite hard but poison your own assistant was evil .

1x07 Size Matters

Bryce killing his assisted to throw them of his trail was diabolical and the Doctor was right about him having to kill the competition to better himself

Delta Force

Well it becoming an habit that bad guys always seem to be working for CIA

1x08 Delta Force

Norris running into a mind field was careless considering his training but punching Gabriel after he saved him was amusing

Athens

Well an EMP making Gaberial have amnesia was interesting because he got played but it good thing Riley convinced him as to who side he's on.

1x09 Athens

I don't suppose they thought an EMP attack would effect Gabriel's chip  and Riley did a great job in convincing Gabriel that Jin Cong had played him

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

it was 50/50 shot but that one defect they didn't count on

1X10 Cain and Gabriel

I have to say blackmail people from witness protection to create nurotoxin so that cure for his genetic condition could be found was sad .

The Grey Hat

Well finding out the hacker was teenager and the bad guys wanting him dead provided a challenge but trick his virus attack Gaberial fake system was impressive

Thread