Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x10 A Tittin’ and A Hairin’

It's sad to see how some character can't escape their past but seriously i can't believe he did that to her and the fact no-one stop him is disgusting it's not like he did private place he did at in prison entrance.

3x11 We Can Be Heroes

Piper getting red advice about her business was amusing but she really not ready make this into criminal enterprise and Alex knows where this is heading and wants out.

3x12 Don’t Make Me Come Back There

I don't know why but this season was rather average first 2 season had me hooked but it really look like they had no clue what to do this season and even this episode felt anti-cilimated

I've spent the past 2 weeks watching this and I'm already into season 3, so far I'm really enjoying the show and its many different storylines that have been played out

Reply 104#104 spratt89's post

It's both a great thing and a curse that you can watch them all in one go! I watched season 3 so quickly that I'm sorry I didn't space it out more!! By the time Season 4 comes around next year you nearly need to watch Season 3 again to remember what happened!!

I really enjoyed all the back stories in Season 3.

trying not to offend but this is just my opinion

This was first show that introduce me concept of a transgender character . I only realise she was transgender in second season . I actually thought he was drag queen in first seasons i actually thought he was man only playing women for this show . I didn't know she was really one.

i am really try my best not to do rant on Caitlyn Jenner because that really annoys me .All i am going to say i felt she didn't discovered the cover on vanity fair . That's it. If i expand on this i know i am bound offend people.

4x01 Work That Body For Me

what a great way to start a season with the inmates going for swim while hole in the fence.

Alex getting saved by other inmate who's crazy was lucky but having to kill him again was awful but cut up his body to be used as fertilizer was smart way   

Wow talk about over pollution they must paid a lot extras for that

Not happy with that ending at all

Reply 109#109 shinny's post

A lot of people are not happy but i felt it needed something to make the season stand out and it did that if people are still upset after a week it's done it's job . Prisoners do die unfortunate it was because of inexperience guard who's life will change as result .

Reply 110#110 bala's post

Oh I agree, I just think it was the wrong character, imo.

Reply 111#111 shinny's post

if it was a character we hated it wouldn't had this effect it had to be character we liked

Reply 112#112 bala's post

I hadn't meant a character we hated. I just think she was the wrong choice.

Reply 113#113 shinny's post

it's nice we can have a vague discussion about ending without ruin it for people who haven't seen it .

To be honest when it happened i hadn't realised she had died i just thought she had pass out but final episode confirmed it.

I will stop here because we are close to revealing the character but at least we can agree she will be missed.

PS: The bookshelf collapsing on that prisoner also got me worried i would even more annoyed if that character was killed due to internal bleeding.

3x01 Mother's Day

As it's been two years since I watched season 2 finale I had to have a refresh and watch it again. I'm guessing Red found Vee's money when she moved back to the cells and Piper's reaction to finding out Alex was back didn't make sense as she reported her for parole violation, you just knew some inmates would abuse the Mother's Day event but what a shame the baby hadn't filled the nappy before the mother put the packet in her mouth

3x02 Bed Bugs and Beyond

Blaming each other for the bed bugs getting into the prison was amusing and not having enough paper suits for everyone was crazy but Piper and Alex fighting while making out was amusing

3x03 Empathy Is a Boner Killer

What was Joe thinking when he said to the guard he would be the first to know if he looses his job as by that time it's too late to find another but Nicky's stash situation getting more complicated was karma as it was her own doing and the empathy class was priceless

3x04 Finger in the Dyke

Piper and Alex still having problems after the empathy class was amusing and Caputo had his work cut out trying to make a good impression on the visitors but that phone call was a surprise

3x05 Fake It Till You Fake It Some More

Why on earth didn't Joe use the toilet because the new guy was there as he sure looked desperate to go and the guard understanding Spanish was amusing but the school kid walking of the roof was surprising

3x06 Ching Chong Chang

Red getting back in the kitchen thanks to the guard was a little predictable and the way Chang prepared her own food was impressive but her flashbacks without subtitles was surprising, Lorna's way to meet men was a little disturbing

Thread