Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This has now been added to the flash site

Orange Is The New Black - Season 2 - Teaser

Orange Is The New Black - Jungle Trailer - US

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-4-2014 16:33 ]

2x01 Thirsty Bird”

Well this was interesting start to the season with Piper get transferred but bumping into Alex and taking her advice about lying backfired on her now she screwed . Piper childhood seeing her dad cheat on her mother and telling mother made her get grounded you can see the dilemma for her as a adult   .

2x02 Looks Blue, Tastes Red

Well look like this season will focus background stories of the characters and Tasty background story was sad because she was such a smart little girl but being ignored by the system leading to her become friends with drug dealer was sad.

2x03 Hugs Can Be Deceiving

V is certainly make herself at home but how she got that cake by trading for one pack of cigarettes was impressive and Piper is back with her friends but finding out Crazy eyes made it look like self defence saved her life   . I am not sure if we saw that in season 1 finale or not but flashback was a nice reminder.

2x04 A Whole Other Hole

I really wish i didn't know what they were talking about but as a guy i don't think we need to know that much about female anatomy and it look Red discover another way to smuggle things into prison through the greenhouse

2x05 Low Self Esteem City

Well having showers back up created a power struggle between the women and the warden having second thoughts about making sure he's doing his job was nice for a change. The bang bet is getting interesting but that long shot with female guard but her knowing Spanish was nice surprise .

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I'm glad I re-watched the last episode first as I forgot how Piper defended herself at the end, Piper having an audience while having a pee on the plane was disturbing and training the cockroaches was crazy but Piper's flashback of the day she seen her father with another woman was interesting as her mother used the movie as an excuse to ground her

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I should of done that but i was checking every hour on internet for the first episode had wait 5pm to see the episode . i was tempted register netflix to watch the episode but i thought what was the hurry.

I am trying split the series up during the weekend

7 today
6 tomorrow

Nothing to watch this weekend

2x06 You Also Have a Pizza

V and red going in direct competition with each other isn't going end well but it shows you things are going get interesting Piper thinking fast on her feet with newspaper story was impressive.

Not much of a valentines day but old lady escape prison was priceless

2x07 Comic Sans

Well not much happened in this episode which is normal but old lady getting compasionate relase was sad since she had no one look after her.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Taystee's having a foul mouth as a child was nasty but considering the company she kept growing she still turned out smart and her mock job interview was impressive

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yes but than finding out prize wasn't a job after she left prison was sad . Now we know why they introduce V into the storyline she plays one hell of impact in her life .

2x08 Appropriately Sized Pots

Well Piper getting  Furlough did look like special treatment consider no one else got it ever and it making her a target was predictable but finding out her grandmother died was sad because now she's got no reason but is forced to have 2 days out in real world

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Suzanne hitting Piper after her fight was a surprising flashback but was a blessing in disguise as it made it look like a fair fight but her trying to get the packet of cigarettes was amusing and the way Vee was making herself at home was interesting

Thread