Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Moscow Mule

Using a statuary towels as a face-mask was a little creepy but impersonating Michael Jackson was amusing and locking Alex in the dryer while Piper went for batteries was priceless, I cant believe Alex said she was a dishwasher girl

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

She's very witty but i am glad they finally had a conversation with each other

I really hope Piper doesn't fall back in love with her.

1x09 F*cksgiving

Who would of thought Piper's sexy dance moves would land her in solitary just when Larry was visiting for Thanksgiving and Alex kissing the snitch was great but you just knew they would get revenge and the guard pissing in the food was disgusting

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well like i said he has a crush on her .

I bet she was glad he only did that when he was unzip his zipper

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Yes it looked like he was going to rape her

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

That was one hell of an ending when Piper came back

Reply 26#26 bala's post

And you was hopping they wouldn't get back together

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was expecting it but at the same time i thought she would never forgive her consider it's her that got her in prison.

I am still trying to figure out whether that voice was real or just her imagination when she was in solitary.  i am guessing the latter.

Bora Bora Bora

What an episode, Piper giving Dana some advice about being in prison but to top it off with fake healer was priceless and what a great way for Alex to payback for what she did to her was amusing . The guard making it look like suicide was awful but Red asking Niki to take him out should be interesting. I am sure those teenager will never forget this experience.

In the flashback we saw how Piper meet Larry.

I can't believe Piper is still trying provoke Healy by hugging Alex . Seriously he's in charge she could use that to her advantage but instead making it harder on her. I do feel like Piper has really changed during this series.

Can't believe i had type comment twice stupid tab accidental closing while i typed this

Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix Before Season 1 Premieres

Netflix obviously has faith in (Orange Is the New Black,) having renewed the dramedy for a second season before Season 1 has even premiered.
Netflix confirms that (Orange) has been picked up for (another 13 episodes),
joining previous Netflix successes (Hemlock Grove,), (House of Cards) and (Lilyhammer,)
which have all been given ((second seasons.))

Netflix has also reportedly been exploring the possibility of more (Arrested Development,) despite previously downplaying the idea.

Source

[ Last edited by bala at 7-14-2013 18:28 ]

Reply 30#30 bala's post

tvrage had season 2 listed when I started this thread

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe they released all the episode at once no one has 13 hours to watch it in one day so glad we got watch 3 episode per day. Hopefully we will have last 3 tomorrow night.

I am glad all the episode are avaliable but it's just a way for them  people to sign up to their service if only people were as resourceful as us,

Next month this will be added to VIPTV net.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Netflix for some reason release their shows in one go and as it's internet based you don't have to watch it in one night

1x10 Bora Bora Bora

The wizard of God was amusing and the inmates trying to scare the kids was interesting but the girl in the wheelchair was a handful, what a shame for Tricia and all thank to the guard

1x11 Tall Men with Feelings

I was hoping the girls watching Mendez pack Tricia's things away were going to teach him a lesson but setting him up for rape will do and Larry's interview was bound to ruffle a few feathers

1x12 Fool Me Once

Piper having to apologise for Larry's interview was predictable as Larry had to get the information from her and the girls coming together to set Mendez up was impressive but going to blame him for the pregnancy is bound to backfire and the story about mistaking the eight year old for a Dear because she was high was tragic

1x13 Can’t Fix Crazy

Piper negotiating with the convener to get approval to marry Larry was interesting but with the death threats and Larry visit to Alex's I'm not surprised her plans started to unravel but by God she can defend herself against the Angel of God, the Christmas pageant turned out OK after the horrendous auditions

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes Larry interview certainly made Piper prison more challenging but setting up for rape certainly didn't work but you would think they figure out a way to film it ?. That prison must have over a dozen cameras.

Finally found some time finish off this series.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad Larry actually came and talked to piper that was interesting choice he asked her .

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well now Piper going be in jail for more 1 year for murder on top of the drug charge so she just screwed so much for trying to forget her experience she really had no choice as it was self-defence?. No idea when season 2 will be done but it might be another year.

Larry made a mistake seeing Alex but he was right he shouldn't get married out of fear.

Thread