Thread
Printable Version

The Blacklist Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Anslo Garrick

This is 2 episode review and i have say this was great mid-season breaking episode as it set up second part more nicely and so many questions and now FBI knows Reddington has alternative motivation and they need him to find out who been spying on them .

Anslo Garrick was one hell of an expert breaking into a black site and take it over in matter of minutes was priceless but damn Red was smart to get into his cage but damn Elizabeth making him surrender.

She is a huge liability for Red and it will be his downfall but warning about her husband suggest they more to him   . It's clear he working with other team who have been spying on FBI . He mission seem to get close to Elizabeth and he passed black site interview was impressive. So he must be really good

1x09 Anslo Garrick (1)

Anslo made it look too easy to break in the secure site and Liz getting caught in the elevator made thing interesting

1x10 Anslo Garrick (2)

Red coming out the box to save Elizabeth was predictable but you also knew it would make her a target, the mystery assault team was impressive and Red taking out Anslo after all that torture was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-12-2014 01:32 ]

1x11 The Good Samaritan Killer

What was Karen thinking when she took the drink off a stranger but finding out all his victims were abusers was an interesting twist but Elizabeth warning the last victim was great

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but making his mother watch while he does it was understandable considering what she did to him but i don't think she ever thought he would turn out like that

The Alchemist

Great episode that was last person i suspected to be the mole and look like Elizabeth boyfriend has an eye on someone else i don't blame him she really can't expect him wait all the time while she cancel dates with him .

1x12 The Alchemist

Eric / The Alchemist altering DNA was impressive but cleaning up his mess after the plane crash was understandable and walking into the station to kill was a bold move but what a sick idiot bargaining with his daughters life for immunity

The Cyprus Agency

Poor  Elizabeth  Red ruins her adoption plan with this case .

1x13 The Cyprus Agency

What a way to run an illegal adoption agency by kidnapping the women to run a baby breading clinic

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say it was very profitable business but how unlucky one of them escaped because she was killed.

You kind of have to feel sorry boss because he got rejected as foster kids so he decided to make perfect kids for adoption .

This could of easily become legal adoption by simply getting their consent  instead of kidnapping them .

Reply 53#53 bala's post

So because he was rejected as a kid it's OK for him to kidnapped women to bread his offspring's and the one escaping was unlucky but at-leased with her dying they were able to save over twenty pregnant ladies

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

That was good thing they could save them

No it's not ok but you can understand it from his POV even through i don't agree with it.

1x14 Madeline Pratt

As soon as Madeline turned up at the Syrian Embassy they should of known Elizabeth was walking into a trap but trust Red to have a backup plan

The Judge

Well i have to say branding your sense of justice was horrible keep a person prisoner for 8 years but Red helping to capture the judge was great . Look like they more to him than we thought i never suspect her to be the contact

Thread