Thread
Printable Version

The Originals Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've never seen TVD so I'm coming in this fresh.  I enjoyed the first two episodes.  Its a lot like jerry Springer though. Some FAMILY drama!!  Wow. Hahaha.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Girl in New Orleans

I got really upset when I saw "tim" the fiddler go over the side of the balcony. There was a squeal and everything.

not sure how I feel about Klaus.  good guy or bad he keeps it interesting.   

ELIJAH!!!

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

so glad to know why devina is such a powerful witch.  The back ground was good. I'm hoping with Elijah back the originals will be more of a unit.

Do we think Haley's parents are in the Bayou.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I find it hard to believe that Rebekah couldn't handle the wolves... But whatever.  Loved that there's a big bad.  I thought Celeste loved Elijah.  Whe. Did that change.  Hmmm.

Great ep!!!

Le Grand Guignol

Every episode is how one sibling is hurting the other and then Elijah tries to fix everything.  I love the flashbacks but hate the constant sibling rivalry/animosity.  It would be better is they spaced the hatred between episodes.

Farewell to Storyville

I really enjoyed the flashbacks and Marcel not leaving with Rebekah was strange.  I would have thought he would jump to go off with her.   I thought Elijah exiling Marcel was his way of giving marcel an out to be with Rebekah and save face infront of his "crew".  Apparently that's not the case.

Rebekah's character leaving was a shock and will unnecessarily strain the show.

Moon over bourbon street

Round and round and round we go.   

I enjoyed Elijah taking control and klaus taking a step back but then klaus was klaus and round we go.   Blahhh

Thread