Thread
Printable Version

The Originals Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09 The Map of Moments

Cami finding out Ester plan to use her body for Rebecca was disturbing but trust cole to do another spell trap Rebecca into another body where she trap in mental hospital

2x10 Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire

Hayley and Jackson's attempt to broker peace between vampires and werewolves is threatened by Finn's actions but trapping them in same room and making them hungry was evil lucky davina help break the spell

2x11 Brotherhood of the Damned

Finn is starting become worse than Esther and he really wants to make everyone in his family to suffer but i hand it to Klaus turning the spell against Finn by ruining his assumption about them was genious

2x12 Sanctuary

Klaus finding out haylie is going tell her new husband about hope makes klaus really nervous so he goes hunting from them but haylie saving jackson and saying he will protect the secret is a big risk

2x13 The Devil is Damned

Finn finding where Hope is was predictable thankfully cami took out for shopping but baby stopping cami car before the explosion was impressive

im excited, getting better than the other show.

2x14 I Love You, Goodbye

So much for trying kill fin with a sister like that it look like he never going die and i just don't get why she is willing to protect him while letting her other brother die . The wedding went off without any trouble which was a surprise but klaus thinking he can control werewolves will backfire for sure

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 2-12-2015 02:13  
im excited, getting better than the other show.
i know what you mean VD has becoming so sappy with love stories

2x16 Save my soul

Klaus not trusting Fraya was predictable but she really does seem scared of her but i don't know how Klaus will defeat her if she is so strong and he seem unconcerned about her

2x17 Exquisite Corpse

I had no doubt there would get Rebecca back but Faya finding out Klaus weakness suggest that he was right about her

2x18 Night Has a Thousand Eyes

So we finally meet Dahlia portrayed by Claudia Black who a great actress but the fact she was able defeat them with ease was amusing but so much father and son reunion i had feeling he would eventually kill his father but not like that.

2x20 City Beneath The Sea

i seem to be the only one comment on shows even i keep forgetting to post my opinions every week but this was an intresting episode since we got see Dahlia back story but who would thought Klaus would side with her by the end.

Thread