Thread
Printable Version

The Originals Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x14 Long Way Back From Hell

The flashbacks to 1919, were Rebekah worked in a sanatorium was interesting and Elijah having try and unravel the mystery of the names tattooed on his body was interesting but the end with Elijah stabbing Klaus to save Rebekah was a surprise

Le Grand Guignol

Every episode is how one sibling is hurting the other and then Elijah tries to fix everything.  I love the flashbacks but hate the constant sibling rivalry/animosity.  It would be better is they spaced the hatred between episodes.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Farewell to Storyville

I really enjoyed the flashbacks and Marcel not leaving with Rebekah was strange.  I would have thought he would jump to go off with her.   I thought Elijah exiling Marcel was his way of giving marcel an out to be with Rebekah and save face infront of his "crew".  Apparently that's not the case.

Rebekah's character leaving was a shock and will unnecessarily strain the show.

Moon over bourbon street

Round and round and round we go.   

I enjoyed Elijah taking control and klaus taking a step back but then klaus was klaus and round we go.   Blahhh

Moon Over Bourbon Street

Things are bounds not to go to plan but hailey demanding wolves by part of treaty was bound cause problem and to be honest the only reason why she relevant is because she's pregnant she add nothing to the show

1x15 Le Grand Guignol

The flashbacks of what their father did in the theatre was diabolical and Marcel bringing Davina back was predictable but Celeste being out smarted was great

1x16 Farewell to Storyville

Talk about a dysfunctional family but after seeing some of the things their father did in the flashbacks I'm not surprised

1x17 Moon Over Bourbon Street

Fare play to Hayley for standing up for the wolfs and looks like Davina has her magic back, the moon ring for werewolf's is a nice idea and Camille hooking up with Marcel was a surprise

The Big Uneasy

Well this feel like it's going around in circles ever since Divina death this series has become rather boring . Even with Divina back she still not as good storyline for her either.

An Unblinking Death

This was average episode but bomb being from warewolves was a surprise because everyone thought either vampires or the witches .

A Closer Walk with Thee

Well who would of thought Michael would come back from other side but Haylie fighting him was a surprise boy she's tough.

1x21 The Battle of New Orleans

Well this was a surprising result who would known there was secret werewolf faction hiding in plain sight

1x22 From a Cradle to a Grave

Well it was great to see Rebecca again Klaus trusting her with his baby was great and making it look like the baby dead so that it will be protected was nice plan i just hope it will work consider how powerful the witch is. Divna control Michael was impressive.

1x18 The Big Uneasy

Elijah making Marcel watch while he killed one of his friends was great after that bloodbath and Klaus pardoning Joshua was an interesting move

1x19 An Unblinking Death

Hayley was lucky she left after the first explosion and the fact it was one of their own trying to teach them a lesson was sickening but Camille almost loosing her life after what happened to her uncle was surprising

1x20 A Closer Walk with Thee

Mikael being in their dreams was an interesting coincidence and Hayley should be more careful who she messes with but Genevieve being forced to kill the unborn child is going to put her own life at risk

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Joshua should of left when Davina told him it wasn't safe for him and what a shame Hayley didn't answer her phone from Camille but I had a felling Francesca was up to something

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Marcel helping to save the baby was nice and Davina having Mikael at her command was karma but Genevieve being killed by Hayley was great, Rebekah taking Hope to keep her safe was a nice ending

The Originals - Season 2 First-Look

Thread