Thread
Printable Version

The Originals Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Bloodletting

Tyler testing his theory with the blood from Hayley’s baby was a great twist and Davina having a new friend was nice

The River in Reverse

Well Klaus got his kingdom back from Marcel but you blame him when everyone turns against him no wonder he has trust issues.

Reigning Pain in New Orleans

I really feel sorry for Klaus he really can't get a break you would think after becoming King he would be happy but with everyone planning against him no wonder he so distrustful. You really got love Davina what a way ruin Klaus plan for Camie   . After everything he tried protect her in one moment she undone everything he done to her .

Can't wait for the return making Davina next big challenge was a smart move let hope actress can handle that role because she has a tough performances to do if she's going impress me.

1x08 The River in Reverse

Marcel being the one to pick up the coin was a surprise but tragic so many lives were lost with him getting back his kingdom and Hayley was lucky Eve was able to stop Elijah

1x09 Reigning Pain in New Orleans

Camille leaving herself post-it notes to herself was clever way to remember after Klaus compelled her and the human faction taking matters into their own hands with the fire bomb was bound to have deadly consequence

The Casket Girls

Well good returning episode boys vs girls should be interesting rivalry arc   .

Since we don't show news topic i post this here

Well good on them for trying

The CW is having some bold fun with ABC Family with an ad that urges Pretty Little Liars fans to change the channel. The broadcast network is launching a commercial for its freshman vampire drama The Originals that mocks cable rival PLL — and the ad will actually air during the ABC Family series

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/14/originals-pretty-little-liars/

1x10 The Casket Girls

Davina getting the better of the guys was great but should of guest Klaus would have a backup plan and Rebekah having Davina on her side should make thing interesting

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Rebecca catching Davina boyfriend put a smile on my face for some reason but that was some bad editing

près Moi, Le Déluge

Well i have to admit this show really surprises me just when you think you know what going on they kill off Divina and introduce trio of bad witchs .

1x11 Apres Moi, le Déluge

Killing off Davina was tragic but with her about to self destruct you can understand why

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yes i will definitely miss her

Dance Back From the Dead

Well this was alright episode but Papa Tunde giving his life at the end was such a disappointment

1x12 Dance Back From the Grave

Klaus being at the receiving hand from Papa Tunde made a change but Elijah saving the day by rescuing Rebekah was great

1x13 Crescent City

Klaus helping after father Kieran encounters a witch from his past was surprising and Hayley throwing a party for her werewolf clan was interesting as she meet who her husband was supposed to be but the Originals being on the receiving end of the witches was a surprise

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I liked in one episode Klaus was taken out that's something

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I find it hard to believe that Rebekah couldn't handle the wolves... But whatever.  Loved that there's a big bad.  I thought Celeste loved Elijah.  Whe. Did that change.  Hmmm.

Great ep!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

She was trying teach him a lesson about making family choice over her

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Long Way Back From Hell

Just when you think there could make matters worse Klaus learning about Rebecca betrayal must been hard but great flashback episode to what happened

Thread