Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I liked the pilot. It reminded me of a movie I once saw (of which I don't remember the title). But it didn't get good critics, so I'm a bit worried about this show. I hope they don't cancel it too soon cause I would hate to get invested to end up without a satisfying end (again).

I don't think they had a very original way of introducing the characters though and i think that's too bad. Overall the pilot kind of hints at everything that will happen in this season a bit too obvious. I can already predict a lot of it and that's a shame.

I wasn't surprised when he joined his uncle. He wants to corrupt the organisation from the inside out and not go into hiding like his old man did. I wonder though how they will keep the show moving forward.
The not being able to kill part was a  nice twist. And the uncle is a real sociopath.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

but you know he would get canned cause the same kind of thing happened in the previous episode.
I wonder if Steven heared his uncle talking to the brain lady; it certainly looked that way. And I wonder if the uncle took the Dchip out of the watch before handing it back.

Thread