Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Modus Vivendi

I suspected this episode was coming a while back but to actually revive him should be interesting. . Haila reporting back founder was unfortunate

Reply 81#81 bala's post

I saw Haley doing that.  She went from anti Stephen to "yay I want to sleep with Stephen" in a heart beat.   

I hoped the reviving would be sooner.  So glad!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 82#82 arksongbird80's post

we are getting close season finale

1x16 Superhero

Mallory was amusing and the fact they saved the Judge and his family was great but walking into a courtroom with that much fire-power was unbelievable with modern security

1x17 Endgame

Cara also wanting the Founder dead to protect Sophie was understandable and I think Cassie would of died for betraying her father sooner or later

1x18 Smoke and Mirrors

I'm surprise more of the Tomorrow People haven't used their abilities as magic to make extra money and Jedikiah forcing Stephen to reveal his abilities to his brother was disturbing, I'm not sure if I trust Hillary at the moment and it hard to tell who is the worst between the Founder and Jedikiah

1x19 Modus Vivendi

The Founder picks the most inappropriate time to turn up unannounced, it's as if he knew Hillary was on her way and she was to keen to allow Cara to read her mind but with the Founder knowing about Roger they had to move him and looks like I was right not to trust Hillary but after that stunt Stephen will believe anything she says

1x20 A Sort of Homecoming

All i am going to say is that was a great exit by Hillary but making Astral her accomplice was surprising . I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out what she has done .

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Roger's raising the glasses to a family toast was a nice party trick and John taking Roger's place was great as it spoiled the Founder's plan but not so good for John and what Hillary did to make a mends was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-22-2014 18:21 ]

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

I always knew she was crazy but i couldn't believe she was that crazy .

If he does survive it will be amazing

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Couldn't Hillary of jumped as well so they may both of survived with some injuries

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

i don't think she would of

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-29-2014 05:02 ]

Kill Switch

Well what tragic situation given up saver when they disable the kill switch was sad . I can't believe he survived

The Tomorrow People - Son of Man Clip

have we found out if this is cancelled or renewed yet?

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

Not yet, but it's looking highly likely to be cancelled. Unfortunately. TVbynumbersCancellationPredictions

Reply 98#98 shinny's post

well they summed up the whole story line in the first season.  Also if they had brought dad back closer to mid season finale, the battle could have raged for quite a number of episodes.  Not very good planning on their part.  

Reply 99#99 arksongbird80's post

At least we get an idea it would been worse if they bought him back as season finale and it get cancelled this way they can wrap up storyline if they won't get renewed

Thread