Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x02 In Too Deep

Using his powers to commit robbery was bound draw attention to himself but Ultra sending in the swat team was a little over the top

Reply 20#20 bala's post

but you know he would get canned cause the same kind of thing happened in the previous episode.
I wonder if Steven heared his uncle talking to the brain lady; it certainly looked that way. And I wonder if the uncle took the Dchip out of the watch before handing it back.

1x03 Girl, Interrupted

Stephen hearing the girls thoughts about being dead in 48 hours would be worrying and what happened to Cara 5 years ago was surprising but Stephen risking his powers to save Cara was great and in return she saved Emily but Astrid seeing Stephen disappear will make things awkward

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well he tried to tell her but she didn't believe him

Reply 25#25 bala's post

What Cara's father did was unbelievable considering the guy she accidentally killed was going to rape her and his excuse that it was for her own protection, what wrong with a father protecting his daughter when she needs him the most

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

It was my understanding that the father was scared of how powerful the kid's family is and realise he couldn't protect his daughter so for her own protection he had no choice but let her runaway.

I am more curious whether her sister is normal or a tomorrow people?-why else put her in flashback if there are not going to introduce her later on in the series.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-31-2013 07:31 ]

Kill or Be Killed

Well that one hell of a secret John is keeping from everyone but i am glad we know why he left Ultra and his back story was good i really hope each episode different character back-story.

1x04 Kill or Be Killed

John's past with his foster father was disturbing and the fact he was stealing food for the others will his foster father drank was sickening and you couldn't of blamed him if he used the knife

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-7-2013 07:46 ]

All Tomorrow's Parties

Well Stephen thinking he was responsible for the trap when it turned out to be new guy was sad but i have say his punishment was very surprising because you really didn't think she had in her to do what she did to him. .

Finally this episode actually made this series much better because we see them actually deal what happens when you betray the good guys the fact she did it was great. It was a harsh punishment but consider people die i felt it was justified.

I can't believe Stephen finally told his best friend about his ability you just know now she will be his weakness because she's human.

1x05 All Tomorrow’s Parties

John and Cara going head to head for the chance to go topside was great but John was right to worry as it was a trap and with Stephen keep acting suspicious around Astrid she was bound to find out sooner or later so better coming from him

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

She was lucky that Stephen partner didn't know who she was

Sorry For Your Loss

This was a good background episode for Russell and finding out his dad passed away was sad but getting into a bar fight was risky but lucky they were let go.  The new breakout being sister of agent was bad luck but she choose to protect her at the end but it was sad to see her dead . She wasn't a bad person .

1x06 Sorry For Your Loss

Stephen and Russell being hustled by Piper was amusing as they were hustling themselves but finding and loosing her sister was sad along with the news about Russell's father no matter how hard he was on him seven years ago loosing him before they made up was terrible, the cop detaining them after the bar fight I thought was wrong because he never identified himself as a cop

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-21-2013 06:38 ]

Limbo

Well i have to say he learnt what it was like without powers but seriously let's cut out all love triangle stuff it distract from the series .

1x07 Limbo

Stephen making the most of things with the ladies was bound to bit him in the ass and Cara confessing to sleeping with Stephen was surprising but catching the rapist was great considering he had his powers suppressed

Thread