110 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Son of Man

For a season finale this wasn't half bad but new revelation was interesting and what set up for the second season

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-3-2014 12:48  
have we found out if this is cancelled or renewed yet?
CANCELLIED

I think it was a pretty nice wrap up considering we won't get a second season. In fact, I think it's best we didn't. I didn't really like the premise of Season 2. It was almost like reset and start again!

Reply 103#103 shinny's post

the season could have been structured differently giving us more questions and less teen angst.  I liked the Hilary character but she was never maximized.  Upsetting.   Had such potential.

Au Revoir Tomorrow People
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 104#104 arksongbird80's post

Agreed, I think having too much focus on teen angst killed it!

Reply 105#105 shinny's post

they should learn from their successful shows.  Supernatural and Arrow.  NEITHER have teen angst.  They both have a solid viewing foundation with good ratings.  DUHHH  If they aren't careful, the 100 will fall into the same category. It almost has already.  

Reply 106#106 arksongbird80's post

100 got renewed

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Yeah but it will get cancelled if they keep going with the Teenage drama nonsence.  Give us more Grounders and bring some of the arc down!!!

1x21 Kill Switch

What a shame Hillary failed to kill the Founder as her failed suicide mission has put a death sentence on the others but the way Natalie shouted her mouth off was surprising and putting Rogers life back in danger after killing the kill switch was tragic

1x22 Son of Man

Stephen saving Cara from Natalie's bullet was impressive and seeing the Founder destroyed was great

110 123456
Thread