Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Oh yes I do remember but I didn't take that much notice as the first looked like a dream and the second looked like reality

The Tomorrow People - Things Fall Apart Clip

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-6-2014 07:09 ]

Things Fall Apart

This would of  made for an excellent season finale i don't know how they will top this bombshell of a episode and i have say i can't believe i didn't figure it out it was so obvious but she did great job of hiding it

1x13 Things Fall Apart

The Founder's deal to trade his daughter for Astrid's safety sounded good but there had to be more to it as she was to eager to have her powers taken away and Stephen using his card after quitting was stupid, Stephen's mom saving Astrid and her family was great

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Wow cara was really stupid to kick out john.  I bet no one follows her now.   Dumb move.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-27-2014 16:15 ]

Brother's Keeper

Well i have say this not great returning episode way they dealt shocking cliffhanger was rather disappointing and than twin case but Kara hire twin to kill Jedica was rather reckless . Another shocking secret left at end

1x14 Brother’s Keeper

I expected more of a confrontation between Stephen and his mother after discovering she's one of the Tomorrow People but Jedikiah thinking he got the twins to turn on each other had a tragic ending

Enemy of My Enemy

Julian going to Ultra and making a deal to get Kara was interesting but it's good thing Stephen was there help Russell get out suppression cuffs

1x15 Enemy of My Enemy

Julian taking Charlotte after his failed attempt to get Cara was a little predictable and I'm not surprised Stephen had his privilege revoked as they all escaped after he turned up

The Tomorrow People - Superhero Clip

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-22-2014 05:24 ]

Superhero

Well trying to be super heroes was going to be tricky but what unexpected relationship for Stephen i really didn't see that one coming but finding out what happened to her parents was sad and explain her attitude but thinking Ultra was good guys was disturbing.

Look like no hiding Stephen involvement with the tomorrow people

Endgame

Well taking out the founder had unexpected consequence but seriously deflect the bullet towards his daughter was stupid because he knew where she was and could easily deflect the bullet towards other direction.  If he really was as powerful as we were meant to believe he could easily simple stop the bullet like Stephen did in the pilot episode.

Smoke and Mirrors

Well the breakout exposing his power as magic was smart but the founder actually putting a tracer in him and letting him go was interesting because he earned Stephen trust . Whatever that machine is i don't think it's good

Thread