Thread
Printable Version

The Bridge (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x11 Take The Ride, Pay The Toll

What a tragedy Sonya was so close to saving Gus and lying to Marco was a tough call

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes i really didn't expect him to be dead i thought they would save him but bomb on the bridge was interesting situation

All About Eva

Well it's a good thing Sonya checked up on Marco but so glad she didn't sleep with him but she really showed she can be a good partner

1x12 All About Eva

I'm not surprised Sonya asked Steven to stand back while she checked the trailer considering he was a person of interest and the way she stuck by Marco was nice considering how hard he tried to push her away but telling him to make his bed was amusing and I wished someone had blown David's grin all over the side-walk

The Crazy Place

I don't know how i feel about this series this started out so promising but than it turned into boring series. Well i am surprised when reporter saw that much cash wouldn't you be tempted to take some of it?. Marco going for revenge was predictable but Sonya is really trying to stop Marco from going of the edge.

1x13 The Crazy Place

Now that what I call a lot of money to hide in the bathroom especially with it being about $65,000,000 and how long will Sonya allow Marco to beat his suspect half to death but you can understand why he wants to kill his son's killer himself

The Bridge - Season 2 - First Promo (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2014 22:48 ]

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Season 1

Overall, it was a decent season, but nothing that had my heart racing. Although, I have never seen the original Swedish version Broen/Bron, I think the British/French version The Tunnel was much better than the Bridge .

This show was pretty much what you would except from a show dealing with Mexican/Texan issues....drugs and border issues

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-11-2014 14:04 ]

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

I also liked the French film and series The Returned aka Les Revenants

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

2x1 Yankee

Slow start to the season. But, so far I'm really interesting in the money laundering scheme and the arrival of the Special Prosecutor in Juarez.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

2x2

Nothing special happened here

.....too bad the kid did not see his death coming like I did....she basically told you to say goodbye to your little brother.

Reply 53#53 Milks26's post

Well this really show some teenager need a lesson in common sense .

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Well, she lured him with what most teenage boys want, dream about and think about.......sex

Reply 56#56 Milks26's post

but she really wasn't a model was she

I can't actually post what i mean by that comment but you get idea she wasn't exactly young

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Yeah....I get your  meaning. Let's hope she gets her just desserts in the end.

Sorrowsworn

Who would thought wetting himself would prevent him from getting killed showed at least she wasn't bad but her watching cop at butterfly house was interesting suggesting it was her plan to let him live?.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

2x3

It's sad to see a man who was once incorruptible (Marco) become someone he hates just to avenge his son.

She didn't kill him because in the end she saw him as a little boy, whereas, Kyle pretended to be a man (wanted to see her naked, touch etc), so she killed him like a man.

Thread