Thread
Printable Version

The Bridge (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

How can you blame her for him loosing his wallet and the fact his wife thinks they are having an affair so sleeping on her couch will only make things worse

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I am not blaming her for what he did,

i am blame the fact that she gave him wallet in front of his wife.

1x06 ID

What a tragedy the girl died from a gun shot after climbing out the toilet window

Destino

Well finding him was good but i don't think it's over .

Wow i can't believe he went down on her for the deal

Marco' can't make his wife to forgive him but look like she want affair with that guy from her job.

1x07 Destino

The sheriff was annoying but he didn't deserve to have his face blown off and I think the other officer was right about it would of been better if Sonya had killed him

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I can't believe how close he came to her

1x08 Vendetta

Sonya pursuing David Tate despite Marco's insistence that he's a dead FBI agent was interesting as Marco's went to the funeral but having an affair with his wife before she died was a surprise

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well now things are about to get messy the love triangle and connection to Marco and his wife was disturbing but props for being able to kill the guy and return to the date like nothing happens.

The Beetle

What David did to Alma was really evil so glad Marco got to her in time but what a revenge plan but the ending was really crazy . I can't believe he had guts attack them and kidnap the other member of Marco family.

1x09 The Beetle

Marco's races to save his family thanks to his past was interesting but his wife having to hold the grenade to save herself and the girls would of been hard and what a cliffhanger taking his son

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

She did a great job holding it for as long as she did until Marco came but i bet she will have second thoughts on trying to cheat on Marco after what happened to her. I wonder if he will tell her that it was because of him ?

1x10 Old Friends

Charlotte shooting him was a surprise and David seems to have all his bases covered

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't want to go to jail he was a rat but at least she finally show some guts .

Beyond The Bridge: Creating The Crash

Thread