Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Adoption day

So glad Jude got adopted but it sucks that Callie will have to wait.   Figuring out who her dad is will be interesting.  

Glad that Marianna's bf's mom will get the help she needs.   

I hope Brandon's hand isn't too badly hurt!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 83#83 arksongbird80's post

It will be badly hurt he will not be able to play piano and will lose his place at that music school .

This proves the saying actions have consequences

Reply 84#84 bala's post

the bad boy needs to be punished.  Losing a scholarship is not the same thing as breaking someone hand so that they can't fulfill a requirement they've been given!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

Well true but when both of them were in principle office and bradon should of said he's sorry and that would been end of it.

1x20 Metropolis

Brandon giving Ana has opened a can of worms as she now thinks she can blackmail Stef but Brandon getting arrested should be interesting especially it the truth comes out about paying Ana

1x21 Adoption Day

So much for Mike calling Brandon a good son after he slept with Dani and what a shame Callie has to wait but her biological father could be a nice guy, Vico is one hell of a jerk

The Fosters - Seaason 2 - Promo (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:28 ]

The Fosters 2x01 Promo #2 ''Things Unknown'' (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:29 ]

Things Unknown

Well the flashback were really annoying but apart from that this was a good start to the season but wow Kerr smith has become old he really hasn't aged well .

2x02 Take Me Out

What a awful thing to do to Callie asking DNA test and than not having decency to show up but it's a good thing Callie did a goggle search on him because she found out who he is and how he been visiting her at her job. The latter was nice touch from her sister.

2x03 Play

Callie trying to be responsible when all the rest were throwing a party was amusing and look like Zeus has met another girl at the party . boy moves fast

2x04 Say Something

Jude deciding not to talk was interesting revelation but Callie meeting her half sister went well but she kind of become a bit fan of her and i am little bit concerned.

2x05 Truth Be Told

Another good episode and Callie trying to speak Jude was difficult but at least he was there when she needed him. Wow that last person step thought was in that room at least she should be happy she's not dead

Thread