Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

If they decide to make Jude gay, I'm going to be very disappointed.  They will have hit almost every stereo type there is- all at once.  Not kewl.

So glad Callie felt comfortable enough to talk to the moms. I hope something is done about it.

Jesus/Maria need to do something about their bio-mom.  She needs to go and looks like that will happen next ep!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x07 The Fallout

Family looking after family may be right but asking Mariana to steal from the Foster is ridiculous and how ironic that Lexi parents go to the Foster's for help when she runaway after what they said and done and the fact they are illegal immigrants just made it worse

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I liked how she used it blackmail them into doing what she wanted

Clean

Well this was nice cliffhanger but you can tell from above promo who was injuried .

1x08 Clean

Stef catching the runner after knocking her ex, Mike to the floor was amusing and what an evil way to embarrass the girl in class, the cliffhanger at the crack house was a surprise but with so many gun flashes there must be some fatalities

Vigil

Glad she's ok but what a revealing flashback at the end so he had no gun when he got shot .

1x09 Vigil

Having to deal the repercussions of Mariana and Jesus's actions was interesting and Stef getting shot was tragic but then the shooter dropping the gun and looked like he shot himself before Mike finished him off without Stef firing a shot

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

If eye witness Mariana and Jesus's mother says he was unarmed when he got shot and consider his drinking problem this could possible make things a lot worse . . Stef keeping this secret is going create tension

Reply 39#39 bala's post

How can they say he was unarmed when he shot Stef and the fact he dropped the gun at his feet should make it a clean shot

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Let hope so but when mike shot him he was unarmed the only reason why mike shot him was because Stef was shot if they asked him did he see a gun when he entered the room ?.

I Do

Well for a season finale i expected a cliffhanger however callie leaving was surprise leaving Jude behind because she knew he had good place but she really did mean what she said about being selfless.

1x10 I Do

Callie’s case against Liam being down to her word against his was disappointing and suggesting she lies just so he will do some time was sickening but her telling the truth was the right thing to do even knowing he might get away with it, Jude pretending to have lost one of the rings was amusing and Callie leaving after such a nice wedding didn't make sense, having to wait till next year for the second half of the season will be frustrating

ABC Family Adopts a Second Season of The Fosters

ABC Family has announced that it would really like to be considered a Serious Network. Or at least that's what I'm getting out its decision to to renew one-hour drama The Fosters for Season 2, before Season 1 has even finished production. The series recently won a Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Breakout Show, and is the number-one new cable series for viewers 12-34 and females 12-34.

1x11 The Honeymoon

I like the way Jude checked to see if Callie's cloths had gone after spotting her guitar but taking a ride with the trucker after almost getting caught was understandable but risky and what a way to get herself arrested after her phone call the the prison

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes i had a feeling she would come back but i was worried when she start that conversation with one of the street hookers. . That was some awful wardrobe choices she look like dress up doll .

House and Home

Great casting decision getting Rose o Donel she really was excellent in this episode i really hope she stays on for more episodes   .

That hug at the end was amazing

1x12 House and Home

Sending Callie to a group home was a surprising choice and Mariana was lucky with the security guard as her so called friend put the hat in her bag

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well consider show is about foster care they have other type foster stay at to give a balance picture of the system. I really hope they use group home a secondary plot to this series .

It would be nice if spin-off with that group home and character Rose O donell is accomplished actress .

Things Unsaid

Well hiding a phone in a junction box in the house was smart but she was bound to get caught . . That was one hell of a risk they took at the outing almost getting caught  

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Callie just doesn't seem interested in setting herself right.  She keeps extreme testing the boundaries.  I would think she would want what's best for jude.

The Cole guy\ girl is up to something and I don't know why.  Callie defended him in group.  hmmm
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread