Thread
Printable Version

Under the Dome Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I'm going to need these ppl to focus
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

I think this series prove people are generally selfish why think about someone else when they are only worried about themselves.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-19-2013 04:41 ]

Outbreak

Great storyline but minster is losing it trying burn the medicine

1x04 Outbreak

Angie breaking the water pipe after her failed escape attempted was amusing as she cant get a break and what a time for a meningitis epidemic to break out but at leased they quarantined in their own bubble, Reverend Lester burning the medicine thinking it's Gods work was bizarre and the results of Norrie and Joe trying to determine the cause of their seizures was interesting especially after watching the video but making Junior a sheriff they are going to regret

Blue on Blue

Well i had feeling that nuclear bomb would have no effect on the dome but at least Angie out but seriously why go back to her house knowing that will be first place Junior would look?

1x05 Blue on Blue

How long it took Junior's dad to let Angie go was disappointing and you can understand why she went home first but unfortunate for her Junior beat her too it and so much for those outside the dome trying to destroy it but looks like they have destroyed themselves instead

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

hahahaha  morons.  They blew up the area all around the dome and killed Everything with in how ever many miles.  When the dome comes down, it'll suck for the residents.  The soil is destroyed.

The council man can not surprise me.  I expect him to be shady.  Taking so long to Let her go was typical.  He needed to  weigh the options.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-6-2013 05:40 ]

The Endless Thirst

Well everyone panic when they think lost water but rain was some good timing. Angie has one hell of an offer to consider .

1x06 The Endless Thirst

Alice causing the accident that took out the water supply was unfortunate but as she had run out of her medication it wasn't her fault but raining inside the dome was bizarre and poor Angie not being able to catch a break escaping from Junior only to walk into another tragedy

Imperfect Circles

Well sad that as baby was born the women had to die talk about keeping the balance in the dome.

1x07 Imperfect Circles

Harriet asking Barbie to hold her hand made sense as her husband wasn't there but what a tragedy naming the baby Alice as the other Alice died and Junior shooting the runaway after he surrendered was predictable

1x08 Thicker Than Water

I'm sure with another five death thanks to Big Jim his time of being in charge will be short lived and Ollie trusting Junior deserved to die but who is the monarch and when will they be crowned

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

The baby would be my guess

1x09 The Fourth Hand

Angie having the same type of seizure as the kids was surprising and Maxine having Big Jim and Barbie under her thumb is going to be interesting but who's will the fourth hand be

Thread