Thread
Printable Version

The Fall Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x04 Strangler

Paul made it look so easy getting into Stella's room but he was lucky to get out without being seen and what happened at the hospital was unfortunate as he thinks the police suspect it's him but the disaster at their home was amusing as I thought the officer was going to fall through the celling

2x05 The Fall

The police did a great job following Katie but trying to follow Paul while out for a run was amusing and the fact he ran into Jimmy was karma but letting him go only to arrest him down the road was risky as they had already lost him once, the cop was lucky she was hit in the vest

2x06 In Summation

Making this the season finale a feature length episode was an added bonus, Stella finding where the video of Rose was made was impressive but with Paul refusing to talk only made things harder and it was obvious he would only talk to Stella and what a cliffhanger after finding Rose alive

This is back tomorrow night on RTÉ. Can't wait!

Reply 48#48 shinny's post

I'm watching the last episode again and the story so far on the BBC i player before season 3

3x01 Silence and Suffering

Glad they carried on from last seasons cliffhanger and Paul Spector had to survive or there would be no point to this third season but Katie wanting to visit him was predictable, when they put Paul in ICU I thought they put him next to Rose which would of been painful for her husband when he visited her and what a shame Paul's daughter seen his face as the face of a killer

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I don't think he was too far away from Rose. Looked like it was just around the corner. I really think he should have been in another hospital!!

3x02 His Troubled Thoughts

You knew there would be fallout after the shooting in the forest but I didn't expect them to go that far and what a shame Rose seen Paul being wheeled past her, Paul's children catching the fall out after him being named in the press was predictable, Paul loosing ten years of memory looks genuine and looks like the solicitor his wife has got him is going to run rings around the police

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Do you think it's genuine? I wonder if the twist will be that he's putting it on! Second episode was better I thought.

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

When he first opened his eyes I thought he was going to play on it to escape but the tear rolling down his face when he seen his daughter looked genuine

3x03 The Gates of Light

Spector's condition is lucky for him as it makes the case against him harder to prove especially with the possibility of a lot more victims being out their dead or alive

3x04 The Hell Within Him

Sally-Ann willing to kill herself and her children was tragic and Stella did well spotting Paul drop something when he got out the car

Thread