Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x09 Till Death Do Us Part

You can understand why Tom wants to go to the moon the shut the power off but I thought getting there was going to be challenging and Maggie and Ben growing closer was a little predictable

4x10 Drawing Straws

Tom being out voted over who will pilot the Beamer was the right thing to do but John being determined he should be the one was interesting and Ben and Tom's being drawn was too much of a coincidence

4x11 Space Oddity

Lexi taking Ben's place made sense but was one hell of a risk trusting her but I thought it was nice she came through and competed the mission until you realised it was all an hallucination

4x12 Shoot The Moon

Lexi sacrificing herself to destroy the power core was a little sad but Tom being lost in space was a surprising conclusion

5x01 Find Your Warrior

You really can't keep mason down returning to the camp like nothing happend was amusing but i question visions he is getting because it does look like he's being manipulated by someone

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Didn't he hear someone in the "dream" underwater experience say, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".   I think that's the aliens.  It's more productive for them to swoop in and help the humans when all this new alien wants is to crush the bugs.  I think!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 107#107 arksongbird80's post

The question is once new alien eliminate all the bugs will the humans be next?

5x02 Hunger Pains

Aliens destroy all the food was tragic but there were lucky find a food bunker eventually  

Reply 109#109 bala's post

How stupid can you be putting all your food in one place.  Duhh

Reply 110#110 arksongbird80's post

it's not like they had much of choice ?

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Really!  All that space and they didn't have much choice?  If survival is your main concern, someone with tactics should be in charge of everyday survival needs...LIKE FOOD and WATER.  It seems like the "military" group is the only ones making any decisions.  Why have all that on their plate.  Delegate.

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

Most of the space was defences rest were places to store medicine and quarters for people to sleep . They have a lot things to do remember it a temporary home until they move it's much more convenient to have all the food in one place so there can transport it all at once.

5x03 Hatchlings

That was tough call destroying the hatching or save Pope girlfriend but her dying was unfortunate

5x04 Pope Breaks Bad

it was obvious pope was going mad at Tom for that decision but being able to turn people against Tom was interesting but kidnap one of his son was interesting cliffhanger

5x05 Non-Essential Personnel

Of course introduce a bunch new characters just to keep the show fresh oh boy

Reply 117#117 bala's post

love that we're spending more time chochease!  I would be just as happy though if this "pope" angle went......Let's fight the volm, lets pull the world together and finish this...

Reply 118#118 arksongbird80's post

it would be funny if pope was the one end the Volm problem

He become new president of united states

5x08 Stalag 14th Virginia

We knew she was becoming controlled but the soldiers refuses to shoot the second mass and taking over the camp was nice way to end the episode.

Thread