Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Thing With Feathers

This felt like a filler episode because nothing much happen .

4x09 Till Death Do Us Part

What an odd time to get married in middle of the war but tom wanting get to moon should be amusing

4x10 Drawing Straws

Lexie back but they should better come back line than hello dad .

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Her story line is by far the most interesting part of the whole show.  It's gotten so slow for me.     It's the same ol' same ol'
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

I know what you mean this show used to be good but it seem writers are struggling to come up with good storyline i don't know why they don't just focus on Lexie .

PS where have you been?  you haven't posted in a while

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Hiya there Bala.  I've been traveling extra!  New stuff at work and my interneting/computering has been hindered.   Hopefully I'll find a balance soon!

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

Lucky you i wish my life was more exciting

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Ah, but life is what you make of it

Reply 39#39 shinny's post

Awe jeez shinny!!!   LOL

4x01 Ghost in the Machine

That was a hell of a trap but the kid saying they don't all have to die here was a little creepy and the fact the grown up Lexi was so different is going to make it hard for her mother to find her

4x02 The Eye

At leased Tom's visit to the ship has given him an idea of how to escape and finding out who is controlling Lexi was great

4x03 Exodus

Tom coming up with an escape plan was predictable but that was a close call after John dropped the bomb in the backpack

4x04 Evolve or Die

Cochise getting injured while trying to help find Matt was sad but John being outsmarted by Sara was amusing

4x05 Mind Wars

You just knew the strangers in the woods offering food was too good to be true and Tom leaving a trail was quick thinking but finding out the one brother sacrificed the others kids to save his own life was sickening

4x06 Door Number Three

It's a good job Tom stopped Anne from trying to get Lexi out of the cocoon as it could of killed her but Anne's outer body experience was interesting

4x07 Saturday Night Massacre

Lexi killing the one person who believed in her was surprising and the gas explosion was tragic

4x08 A Thing With Feathers

Sara wanting to get her hands dirty by killing an alien was surprising and what a tough call after Maggie was left fighting for her life after the attack but Tom being rescued because of the explosion was a little unbelievable

Thread