Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x01 Ghost in the Machine

I managed to find pre-air copy online but this season is making it look like Tom's daugher is going to be enemy but age growth is getting annoying consider how suddenly she is white as snow that was poor casting choice consider younger version was more tanned . Your telling me you couldn't find a tanned teenager ?.

Every season they keep introduces us to new technology and this one was one hell of a prison

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-21-2014 06:31 ]

Falling Skies 4x02 Promo "The Eye" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2014 04:46 ]

Inside the Episode 401 | Falling Skies | TNT

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2014 04:44 ]

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I'd imagine that was on purpose, to show the contrast of who she was and what she is now. Platinum blonde hair etc.

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

Ok i just didn't like it because when you watch a show you need believe character will not change or if they change they at least be same origin not complete different person.  

Personally i would preferred if they cut first few minutes out and started the episode with all of them separated and than tie back with flashback in future episode of how they got into that situation.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-25-2014 20:01 ]

Falling Skies 4x03 Promo "Exodus" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2014 04:42 ]

The Eye

What is it with Tom mansion always seem find himself on alien ship every season

Look like someone is influence Lexi it's a good thing her brother is keeping an eye on her

Falling Skies 4x04 Promo "Evolve or Die" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2014 04:40 ]

4x03 Exodus

Well this was a good episode with Pope having to come to rescue but him dropping the backpack and having to get it was rather amusing but they took down the gate . Well i knew she would find her daughter but i don't think it will be a happy reunion..

Evolve or Die

The most interesting aspect of this episode was overlord conversation with each other about Lexie because we never seen that happen in this any of the episodes.

Mind Wars

This was very predictable episode nothing came as a surprise and this fill-in episode

Door Number Three

Letting Lexie to change in that coccon was one hell of a risk but let see what happens

Saturday Night Massacre

Lexie has become more powerful and look like tom manison made mistake choose family over well being of human race

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Seriously!  Isn't it bad enough the ashfini are killing everyone now they have to compete with things like gas mains!!!  Arrrggg.   Every week it's fight, battle, lose someone fight again.   I'm gonna need something else soon!  Love interest or something.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread