129 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 3-4 Here

Click Here For The Falling Skies About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Falling Skies on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 02:35 ]

Falling Skies Season 3 "Scorched Earth" Trailer (HD)

Advertise using tv show ?

Oddest advert for contact lens

okay now THAT was funny
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

That  was clever alright!

On Thin Ice

After the cliffhanger last year we find out those aliens want help defeat other aliens and the fact that they can speak english was rather amusing and look like it's going great season.

Collateral Damage

You really can't have normal baby on a sci-fi show and that baby is rather advanced yet glad they didn't speed up the baby growth but it's clear it's very intelligent since it already has hand and eye coordination which is rare for a 2 day old baby.

Blowing up the reactor went to plan but decoy was smart move but i am not quite sure if that weapon is good thing or bad thing.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

the only thing about the episode that truly stood out was that it had been 7 months   If I ever watch these episodes again, I'm going to count the number of time they said, "these last 7 months".  it's been 7 months, WE GET IT!  humph

I didn't remember last year at all, so honestly  it took me awhile to play catch up.  the baby was kewl.  It's advanced all right, but does that make it the enemy or just evolution??

who's the mole?  the non-paralyzed kid, someone else along with?  Someone else entirely??

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

Well there was some WTF moments in both these episode starting with kinky dreams , New alien alliance and baby.

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

Hahaha, I thought the same on the 7 month thing. I was like, please stop it. We get it!!

On the baby, my theory is it's something to do with the machine they use to remove the harnesses. It was funny, because when she was taking the harness off that kid I was thinking to myself "She really shouldn't be doing that, what with being pregnant".....so we will see.

Really enjoyed the double episode premiere.

3x01 On Thin Ice

You just knew saying that was easy was tempting fate and Hal struggling with his nightmares was interesting as they looked so real but you can understand why he said he couldn't remember what they were about

3x02 Collateral Damage

That is one advanced baby for a week old and blowing up the reactor should strip the aliens of their power

Badlands

This episode really put interesting situation for the resistance thinking there were the only one but find out the president is alive certain creates a problem and looking next week episode it's going get even more complicated.

3x03 Badlands

How will anyone believe Anne's concern for her baby until they see for themselves and the gunman behind the sniper attack is bound to create questions and doubts

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

That was the problem i actually thought she imagined it until i saw promo for next week .

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Good episode.  Not happy about the loss of Popes friend.  I feel bad for the Doc.  People think she's crazy and really they just don't know yet.

129 1234567
Thread