49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Orphan Black Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Natural Selection

What a start for Sarah witnessing the suicide of her double, Beth but what a strange choice to assume her identity until she found out about the bank account and after the police interview it was obvious why Beth killed herself, making out with Paul who was a stranger to protect her new identity was amusing but her saying she had a hair cut when it was longer was priceless, what a disaster making it look like Sarah had died so loosing her daughter and Beth being a target I don't think the money is worth risking her life for

1x02 Instinct

If Sarah having Beth ID wasn't bad enough but two more apparent identical should make thing confusing

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I only seen four so far Sarah / Beth / Alison / Cosima

1x03 Variation Under Nature

I thought Sarah just wanting to get her hands on the money was going to make Art even more suspicious but saving his life was great way to get his trust back and the way she holstered her gun was amusing

Reply 19#19 bala's post

By the time she would of drawn her gun she would be dead and to make thing worse she hadn't even loaded it

1x04 Effects of External Conditions

That was crafty going into the police station after Sarah had left and Kira going along with the lie about her being her mother should be interesting

1x05 Conditions of Existence

After what Sarah found in her mouth I'm not surprised her suspicions turn to Paul, Beth’s boyfriend but he must be suspicious as well because there has got to be differences in their behaviour never mind the missing scare

1x06 Variations Under Domestication

Alison being paranoid was interesting but with her attacking Donny just added a whole new level of complications especially with the part upstairs and saying he was tied up was amusing, if Vic comes back after this attack he must have a death wish

1x07 Parts Developed In An Unusual Manner

Paul risking his life to warn Sarah was a surprise considering she has has kept essential information from him but returning the favour to save him was brave

1x08 Entangled Bank

Alison getting vengeance on who she thought was her suspected monitor was interesting but the cat fight was amusing and I cant believe Helena would put Kira's life in danger

1x09 Unconscious Selection

It looks like Kira’s life might of been saved because of her mothers cloned DNA but Alison walking in on her own surprise intervention was amusing and Cosima finding out the truth about Delphine was sad, twins was a nice twist

1x10 Endless Forms Most Beautiful

Alison allowing Aynsley to choke to death was a surprise and Helena left Sarah no choice after killing their mother but Sarah's partner being a watcher was an interesting twist

Reply 45#45 bala's post

How on earth were they allowed to patent a gene sequence but having a second season is good news

Reply 47#47 bala's post

You would assume human DNA cloning was illegal

The Cloneversation

Nice special with cast members and celebrity guests and Tatiana explaining her audition which was to do three characters was interesting

ORPHAN BLACK Ep 9 Trailer - Premieres Sat JUNE 14 BBC AMERICA

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-19-2014 06:56 ]

ORPHAN BLACK Season Finale Trailer - Premieres Sat JUNE 21 BBC AMERICA

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-19-2014 06:55 ]

Making of ORPHAN BLACK's 4 Clone Dance Party - BBC AMERICA

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-19-2014 06:54 ]

49 123
Thread