Thread
Printable Version

Orphan Black Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 The Weight of This Combination

If it wasn't for the gas BBQ it looked like a 50s garden party at the start and I didn't think Delphine would convince Sarah to become Rachel as she was determined not too, that was a close call for Alison

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

I knew it was a dream but the talking scorpion was amusing only helena would have something like that happen to her.

3x02 Transitory Sacrifices of Crisis

I didn't know Helena was pregnant that was a surprise and one of castor clones kill his brother was sad as he really wanted find a cure for his glitch .

3x03 Formalized, Complex, and Costly

Not quite sure what to think of this episode but trying hide the dead castor clone from Art was amusing as he found it straight away but helping out with investigation was nice so Sarah could find rest of the clones.

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Season 3 episode 1-3

The season is slowly trying to shape up, but overall nothing inspiring has happened yet.

Reply 91#91 Milks26's post

I think good stuff is going to happen in the last few episodes

Reply 92#92 bala's post

They might have realized how dull S2 was and try to correct it.

We found out that Art was in love with Beth...interesting . They definitely should make him fall for another sister - Rachel is probably the best candidate. But, I can also see him with Sarah.

Reply 93#93 Milks26's post

I didn't find season 2 to be dull at all.  I'm liking where season 3 is going so far.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 94#94 waterlilybarb's post

When I compare it to season 1 it was. When a show or movie has more than one part comparisons always come into play.

Reply 95#95 Milks26's post

I didn't say that you didn't find it dull.  I said I didn't - even compared to season 1.  We're allowed to have our own opinions.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 96#96 waterlilybarb's post

Most definitely

3x04 Newer Elements of Our Defense

Helping him was great but trying to fool him was bound of backfire and now the question is will he save her or kill her ?

Thread