Thread
Printable Version

Bates Motel Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 Shadow of a Doubt

Norman falling for his mothers tears was predictable but a clever way to distract him from his obsession with Miss Watson and I wasn't sure if Dylan was going to help Bradley get away

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Wow i missed that point it was a way distract him  his obsession with Miss Watson  i just thought she was trying keep Norman close to her because of his blackouts.

Bates Motel After Hours 1x01 Episode 1

The creators sharing some behind-the-scenes and exclusive content was interesting but typically not giving too much away

2x03 Caleb

Caleb turning up just after Norma told Norman what he did to her was a strange coincidence but it's hard to believe anything she says about her past as he has a different version of events but him being Dylan's father was a bomb shell

2x04 Check-Out

Norman filling his new girlfriend Cody in about Caleb when he wouldn't tell Emma was surprising but I can't believe she tried to get him to get rid of Caleb with a wheel wrench

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

That was certainly a bombshell considering we assumed his dad was one who they killed before moving to bates motel.

2x05 The Escape Artist

Cody is certainly very close to Norman but tree-house was amazing place to make out and the fact the Norma doesn't like her is pushing Norman away but i have to say i am liking Cody influence over Norman i just hope he doesn't kill her .

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Emma having to ask Norma about having sex for the first time was a little sad as she hasn't anyone else to ask and Cody saying Norma was a piece of work was risky as Norman don't like anyone talking bad about her, Dylan could of been fighting for his life after that hit and run gun fight

2x06 Plunge

Cody still bringing the alcohol after being warned by Norma about Norman's medical condition especially after what happened in the closest was crazy but telling Emma about the blackouts backfired big time

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-25-2014 18:00 ]

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was good cliffhanger and Cody was worried but Emma really should of talked to Norman about it before tell Norma about the blackouts. . Well i don't know how Norman will explain the accident let hope he's not dead

Presumed Innocent

Well so glad that was ruled as an accident but that deputy logging in Norman DNA result in match to another crime

2x07 Presumed Innocent

Norma asking Cody to keep quiet about the blackouts just made it look more suspicious and the fact Norman is asking awkward questions is only going to make things worse especially with the DNA match

2x08 Meltdown

Norman is doing himself no favours getting annoyed at the Sheriff over his questions about his teacher and lying about sleeping with her when they have his DNA from inside her isn't going to help, Dylan being given the go ahead to do something about Zane should make things easier

2x09 The Box

Dylan taking out Nick was great considering he was holding the gun but he should of found out where he was holding Norman first

2x10 The Immutable Truth

I'm glad Norman confided in Emma about what happened to his mother as she was felling a little left out and what a shame Jodi got shot trying to help them stop Zane but Norman passing the polygraph test was lucky

After Hours – The Finale

Seeing Olivia without the oxygen tank made a nice change and I was surprised she is from Manchester, England but the bloopers were amusing

3x01 A Death in the Family

Did Norman kill that call girl ?

Thread