32 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Bible General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Bible General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Bible Here

The Bible comes to life in HISTORY’s epic new series. From Genesis to Revelation, these unforgettable stories unfold through live action and cutting-edge computer-generated imagery, offering new insight into famous scenes and iconic characters. Created by producer Mark Burnett and featuring an international cast that includes Roma Downey, this 10-hour docudrama explores the sacred text’s most significant episodes, including Noah’s journey in the ark, the Exodus and the life of Jesus.

Click Here For The The Bible About

Click Here To Watch The Bible on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 14:37 ]

1x01 In The Beginning

Turning into a pillar of salt for looking back was tragic but she was warned by God and Abraham about to sacrifice his son was a hell of a test from God

1x02 Exodus

Moses with the help of God parting the sea was impressive and drowning the Pharaoh’s men you seen coming

1x03 Homeland

You can understand why they believe in God with the fall of Jericho but saving the girl and her family and you can understand Samson getting revenge for killing his wife but Delilah being the distraction to calm him was interesting until she cut his hair and at leased he got pay back by bringing down the temple

1x04 Kingdom

The David and Goliath battle was amusing considering the difference in size and taking him down with one blow was priceless, I didn't know Saul fell on his own sward but glad he did as he was evil but David taking another man's wife because he's King wasn't very sporting

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well he really did have faith in god which is amazing. These stories would make anyone a believer.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes but i like that he came back and burning bush was a lot bigger than i imagined but you would think those plagues would made him reconsider but it took losing his own son to let slaves go free.

10 chances sounds ridiculous most people would taken 3 chances before giving in and talk about being stubborn ?

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I felt Samson and Delia storyline a cautionary tale about trusting women, she chose coins over love ?.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I always lead to believe David was a good man and once he got crown he changed. It's really make no difference if you been chosen by god it show us as weak tempted by flesh of a women another cautionary tale about women. it did look like god put women on earth to test men ?.

1x05 Survival

You have to say what happened in the fire was magic but they should of grabbed his hand and pulled him into the fire as he was the one who started it

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well it was rather amazing to see how strong their faith is

Reply 15#15 bala's post

The second guy fed to the lions wasn't so lucky

1x06 Hope

Mary being told she will give birth to a son but the way Joseph walked away at first was amusing and Jesus going fishing with Peter was going to be interesting

1x07 Mission

The look on the sceptics face when Jesus forgave the disabled guy and the told him to walk was priceless and Jesus resurrecting Lazarus after being dead for four days was another miracle

1x08 Betrayal

You can understand why they thought Jesus was going to destroy the temple after what he said to the young girl but the last meal together was sad affair as he knew was was going to betrayed and was going to die

32 12
Thread