Thread
Printable Version

The Blue Rose Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Blue Rose Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Blue Rose Premiered on TV3 on February 04, 2013

The Blue Rose is a contemporary, smart investigative drama in which the lowly back-room office staff join forces to fight for justice in a corrupt corporate world. This will involve bending of office etiquette, somewhat…
Jane is a humble office temp who takes on a new post at an inner city law firm and soon realises she’s not just filling in for a secretary with the flu - she’s sitting in a dead woman’s chair.
The deceased woman is Rose whose best friend Linda is convinced that she was murdered, despite police reports to the contrary. Linda quickly enlists Jane in her quest to find the truth and together they recruit the IT guy and the lady from payroll and form the Society of the Blue Rose.
With some help from others on the apparently lowlier rungs in the office – our heroes fight high stakes crimes and shadowy corporate skulduggery to uncover the truth about Rose. They are united in purpose - and tattoos - to seek out further injustices. But proving guilt is always harder than suspecting it…especially when you are the underdog.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Blue Rose Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-6-2013 18:10 ]

1x01 There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

What a first day for Jane taking over as a temp after Rose was founded drowned and snooping through the files while everyone was at the funeral was risky, Linda enlisting Jane in her quest to find the truth about Rose's death and that IT guy has just gone to the top of the suspect list

1x02 What Difference Does It Make

Jane and Linda wondering how they can get justice for Rose is getting more interesting and thinking about changing her will to protect her daughter from her father is a crazy idea but I hope it works and I cant believe they got rose tattoos

1x03 Sheila Take a Bow

Who would of thought the kids drawing would help trace the car that hit the company vehicle but what the garage did to cover it up was impressive and Sonya getting attacked was a surprise and taking almost a million dollars was a bigger surprise

1x04 This Charming Man

Jane being asked to join Simon and Derek for lunch with Derek's PA was interesting as Derek treats her like dirt so she might be useful to them but Amy having her own agenda was impressive

1x05 Pretty Girls Make Graves

I thought Jane was going to get caught going into the safe after hours when she set of the desk pendulum and Ganesh kissing her as a cover was amusing

1x06 Paint A Vulgar Picture

Jane going for a drink was sneaky as she was hoping he would take her to the last place Rose was seen and Ganesh doing the business to get information was amusing

This has now been added to the flash site

1x07 Money Changes Everything

Jane slipped up with the date she had the forged will signed as Simon was out of town but at leased with them both having indiscretions she gets to keep her job

1x08 Half a Person

I'm glad Linda went to find out the truth about Ben as he was caught seeing Rebecca but the way he treats Jane is diabolical and for some reason I thought it was Simon's wife and not Ben who was responsible for the trouble at her home

1x09 Suffer Little Children

What an idiot knowing how dangerous the guy with the tattoo is to then ask him about being at the pub but I'm not surprised he is scared after he picked his daughter up from school

1x10 Handsome Devil

Jane going out of her way to save Grace her job was nice but using the time stamp on the dirty photos to prove he wasn't spying was amusing

1x11 This Night Has Opened My Eyes

Jane and Linda both sleeping with different suspects was amusing and finding out there is a dvd of another murder was great but as the hooker that had seen it before giving it to Rose won't talk it going to hard to prove without the disc

1x12 Girl Afraid

Rose being asked to resign after getting caught in Simon's apartment was in a round about way what I expected but the letter was classic, Rose making good use of the swing ball was amusing and finding the body under the container was a stroke of luck

1x13 Hand In Glove

Jane getting justice for Rose was great but I bet she didn't think she would kill Charlie with a flare gun

Thread