Thread
Printable Version

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Defiance S2 Extended Trailer - Premieres June 19th at 10

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:16 ]

Defiance: Season One Recap

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:17 ]

Defiance Season 2: Exclusive Preview

2X1 the opposite of hallelujiah

The biggest problem I had with the season premier was the time between.  It's been a LOOONG time since the finale so some of it was a bit blurry in my memory.  I'm glad they skipped ahead 9 months.  New characters were introduced which will freshen things up.  The spin with detaks son was nice, until mommy dearest swooped in a took care of that!  Could have at least let us believe for a whole episode.

Seems as though it's a real cluster duck! hahaha.    Arissa is seeing "herself" and she's telling her to kill kill kill.  This is going to be fun!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Well that why they recap at the start which was enough jog my memory

in my secret life

Norland become law keeper again on returning to Defiance was rather amusing but finding the bomber was easy but finding out who the real target came as no surprise and new boss spying on them is getting more creepy

Defiance 203 "The Cord and the Ax" - Tonight at 10  

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:21 ]

Defiance 204 "Beast of Burden" - Thursday at 10et/pt

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:24 ]

2x03 The Cord and the Ax

Well now we know why he chop off her fingers to get to the safe but Detak getting released was bad news for his family but trying to drown his wife was understandable

2x04 Beasts of Burden

Well E-rep leader get hi-jacked and wanted to get his stuff back was predictable and Noland finding it without getting anyone in trouble was great but he just kidnap other E-rep girl because she had video footage of him.

Put the Damage On

Well that was awful experiment they did on Amanda but glad she wasn't only subject

If You Could See Her Through My Eyes

Well either this show is losing the plot or the writer are trying to keep us distracted by pointless story lines ?

If this continue i might consider stop watching this

Slouching Towards Bethlehem"

Talk about a shocking discovery we all thought she was dead but she's alive

Thread