111 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Defiance Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Defiance Premieres on Syfy on April 15, 2013

A new earth was created thanks to alien terra-forming technology. On this new planet, humans and aliens must learn to live together.

The show will be launched simultaneously with the MMO game of the same name manufactured by Trion.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Defiance Here

Defiance Trailer #2

Defiance (Syfy) "New Earth, New Rules" Trailer

1x00 Pilot Preview

The 14 minute preview was interesting but the Defiance camp looks similar

1x01 Pilot, Parts 1

Nolan already having his handcuffs removed was amusing and you can understand why Irisa didn't trust the doctor, I had a feeling when Nolan got into the fight for some quick money that it was rigged but he was lucky he found the off switch

1x02 Pilot, Parts 2

Nolan going back to help them defend against the attack was predictable but Irisa coming back with more help was a surprise

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

What a great start to sci-fi series this episode had everything any sci-fi fan could ever ask for. First we have father and daughter relationship which was good start and than discovering Defiance was very lucky than we were introduced different characters in the town and than conspiracy and finally an epic battle  . What more could you of asked for from first 80 minutes of the episode.

Finding out who was responsible for it was a great surprise of all the character i really didn't expect it to be old mayor

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The old mayor was an excellent twist.
I really enjoyed the first episode!  Learning all the characters is going to be fun and the fact they all live together will add drama.  I look forward to Nolan figuring out who is the "viper", not her husband, but the wife! hahahaha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

The look on his face when he realise she was her sister was amusing

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I wonder which one he likes more! HAHAHA
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

As a guy it's a hard choice both are very attractive women but i would go for the bar tender she seem much more fun than mayor .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I really enjoyed it too.  Some things were certainly unexpected - like the old mayor's part in the attack.  I'm curious as to why she feels it's a good thing.  I think the pilot was a very good introduction to the series, as it captured my interest and left me wanting more.  I hope it continues to do so.

Is anyone also participating in the MMORPG?  I'm not, but am curious about it and if it will reveal clues ahead of the TV show  Apparently, some back story for Nolan is provided in it - according to the "Making of..." show.

I was watching Face/Off - the reality show - the other night, and one of their challenges was to create a hybrid character of 2 of the shows species.  It was interesting, and gave me a bit of a peek as to what some of the species would look like.  Also, I didn't know it was filming in Toronto, which surprised me, since most sci-fi stuff filmed in Canada is done in British Columbia.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 18#18 waterlilybarb's post

No i rather watch the show because i don't it ruin any more revelation .

111 123456
Thread