Thread
Printable Version

Zero Hour Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing she dropped the clock at home but my question is how did they find her i mean that clock has been in that market so there's no way they knew about clock?.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I think they knew it wasn't him but this series is a bit strange but i am curious what German people will think of this series ?

Pendulum

Well i knew it was dream at the start but having bigger FBI in his place was good start but i like the fact she leaving him clues - This certainly made the episode better

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well thank you for posting this i am guessing i wasn't surprised

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I thought agent carry a back up gun ?

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a nice twist but i can't she escaped so easyly without him catching on. She was held hostage and suddenly she's able to escape

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Wow all those flashbacks on her past were really interesting look like she was trying to do the right thing

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Wow 7 clocks were very lucky but that phone call was a good cliffhanger .

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well look like she still love him from what she's done but will she die as a result .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

This is just crazy cloning Christ is one hell of thing to do.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she would end up dead but she got what she deserved because she was going shoot hank.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-7-2013 15:44  
Figuring out how to open the big door with twelve locks was impressive but Vincent about to kill all the girls until he was given a note was interesting and the girl going into hiding after the rescue ...
So glad we got good ending for this show and not a cliffhanger but it was one hell of a ride such a shame it got cancelled

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well they still did a good job giving it a conclusion

Thread