94 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Transporter: The Series Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Yes but was she over 18?

no mention whether she's a teen pop singer or an adult one

2x07 T2

Having two transporter was always going to a problem but knowing that other one was setting him up was rather obvious now we got a enemy for the season i don't even remember that women

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Frank walking away from the two transporters challenge at first was impressive but you just knew he would change his mind and stealing a truck after that boarder crossing was surprising but having someone to go after for the woman's disappearance should be interesting

2x08 Chimera

Three attempts to get Frank into the restaurant unharmed on the simulator was different but the kitchen fights were amusing and the rocket launcher was over the top

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Yes i like that new guy had some sort simulator to see what would happen but you just knew he would wing it all way through . Back sit driving was amusing

2x09 Euphro

The way they approached the house I thought it was a trap but a trap to kill the Inspector was a surprise and what a second shot in his whole career as a police officer

2x10 Trust

There was no way Frank betrayed her trust after that getaway on the bike but what a shame he didn't check the plane first and what an impressive frame job but the fake cops was a nice twist

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

Yes we knew that but she didn't but that was a impressive frame job and the fact that Frank managed to survive was impressive

2x11 Sixteen Hands

I know I seen them put the horse in the trailer but it was obvious they switched it to the moving truck and glad Alice was injecting medicine but Frank fighting for fun was amusing

2x12 End Game

Trust them to put the start credits just before the crash and to do the same at the end was just evil but that was an impressive escape off the roof

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

We knew as soon he told computer ride with horse he was going to switch it but glad they trick bad guy on betting on losing horse

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Was this season finale and what a cliffhanger

how was this season compared to season 1

Reply 93#93 spratt89's post

This was as good as the first season

94 12345
Thread