Thread
Printable Version

Transporter: The Series Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes he should of known when information withheld it's probably not going good package but i bet he wanted to take a risk . What a jerk even after his deal when through he could recovered the package and took it with him instead allow frank to get killed.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i like how many people he fitted into that audi

1x11 Cherchez La Femme

These episodes are all mark wrong so I am having to watch and compare to Wikipedia's description, the hacker being the target was a surprise but holding Carla as leverage did make things interesting and Juliette leading them to his home was diabolical but at leased she help him kill the one responsible

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i don't care if there wrong order as long as they are in english

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It gets frustrating when you think you are about to watch episodes 9 & 10 not 7 & 11

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well i never use episode guides to watch tv show i just watch them.

Shows like these it makes no difference but other show like Revenge, 90210, Deception  i would be very annoyed

Reply 26#26 bala's post

So you don't mind watching the same episode twice or even worse three episodes repeated

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

But it won't be same episode ain't there all different episode ?

Are you saying the episodes online might be duplicate ?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Episode 2 the French one has been duplicated from a different episode along with 9 being 7 so God knows what 7 is

Looks like I will have the check all ten new links to find the English 2 and the right 9 &10

1x09 Hot Ice

Well breaking his rule 3 opening the package was more trouble than he ever imagined but impressed female security guard handcuffed herself to Frank certainly made fighting bad guys more challenging. I loved how they broadcast it over hockey game

[ Last edited by bala at 1-2-2013 13:00 ]

Reply 31#31 bala's post

So what number did you find that under because the 9 I watched was the bomb again

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Actually it was labelled as episode 8 but when i checked against the episode guide it turned out to be 9.

Let recap from episode i have watched

Episode 1 -we both watched the same episode
Episode 2 i havn't watched (This missing episode from my list) - Episode 2 turn episode 3
Episode 3 turned out to be episode 4
Episode 4 turn out to be episode 5
Episode 5 turned to be episode 6
AND SO ON

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-2-2013 13:08  
So what number did you find that under because the 9 I watched was the bomb again
Snap moving next one now with hacker episode

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I found this on another site

01x01 - Trojan Horsepower
01x02 - Payback
01x03 - The General's Daughter
01x04 - Harvest
01x05 - Dead Drop
01x06 - Hot Ice
01x07 - Give the Guy a Hand
01x08 - Sharks
01x09 - City of Love
01x10 - Switch
01x11 - 12 Hours
01x12 - Cherchez La Femme

But that not the order I have watched so far

If this get added vip site episode guide will be challenging

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-2-2013 10:56  
These episodes are all mark wrong so I am having to watch and compare to Wikipedia's description, the hacker being the target was a surprise but holding Carla as leverage did make things interesting a ...
Well at least we know who she is now because we didn't know whether she good or bad guy but i was little bit surprised he went back to her after finding out her boss blew up his mansion. Now where is he going to live ?

I am still waiting for an episode where frank loses his car and has to find it .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nice opening sequence with his car park driving skills but I would liked to of seen the face of the other driver as he balanced his car across the other cars bonnet and the fight scenes while handcuffed were impressive

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes that was one hell test drive he did in car park garage

I have got admit finishing most of the episodes in 2 days for a tv series is a bit strange as it was meant to last 13 weeks

Thread