Thread
Printable Version

Top Gear General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

21x06 Episode 6

This has to be the toughest challenges yet with them taking three lorries to Burma to build a bridge over the river Kwai but trying to get down narrow streets was amusing and Jeremy's so called short cut was ridiculous with them almost running out of fuel

21x07 Episode 7

This may have been a horrendous journey but there were some awesome views along the way and sending James over the bridge first was cruel but I bet he was glad he went first and I cant believe they all made it over the river

Patagonia Special (1)

The highlight of the first part was Richard pushing his Mustang to Butch Cassidy's place after loosing the power steering but how many time he had to repair and fill up was ridiculous

Patagonia Special (2)

The mysterious 2 CV watching them race in the dessert was surprising and trust James to fall of the horse but Jeremy driving with no lights at night was crazy, the river crossing was ingenious and what a shame they had to leave after the threat because of a number plate

An Evening With Top Gear Season 22 Special

Interesting episode with some great clips from the upcoming season but the premier episode being shown simultaneously around the world was surprising, the viewers questions from around the world was amusing

current season

loving this current season

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:15 ]

22x01 Episode 1

Recreating the London race in St Petersburg was great but Jeremy in the hover van was amusing and poor Richard falling off his bike but getting to drive the new Lamborghini Huracan awesome, Ed Sheeran having his first driving lesson was brave

22x02 Episode 2

Using the cars for cattle herding I thought was crazy but I did like the break test and the hill climb, it was nice to see Kiefer Sutherland in this week's reasonably priced car

22x03 Episode 3

The ambulance challenge was hilarious

22x04 Episode 4

The Mercedes-AMG GT was a nice car but the new BMW i8 was nice to look at but the MPG wasn't very good for an hybrid according to Jeremy and Margot Robbie and Will Smith was amusing especially Margot beating Will, the 64 year old Land Rover going up the dam was scary

22x05 Episode 5

The news of the councillor being caught speeding was amusing as he was responsible for the 20 MPH in his town and what a shame the car manufactures wouldn't let them test their cars on the track and Olly Murs in this week's reasonably priced car was impressive as he got the top speed and what a shame for the Peugeot

Thread