Thread
Printable Version

Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 Tribal

Shouting for Hood after they obliterated the station I thought was amusing as under normal circumstances they would all be dead but Proctor's lawyer getting shot while trying to release him was karma and I can't believe after all that Siobhan died when he could of shot him in the head

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

i hate to tell you i told you so from last week

Reply 127#127 bala's post

Her dying before repeating what Hood whispered in her ear was cruel as she found out his real name

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

That was a bit annoying

3x06 We Were All Someone Else Yesterday

It was obvious Lucas was going to take matters into his own hands to get justice for Siobhan's murder but sticking the knife in first was a bad idea and so much for him thinking Rebecca was out of her depth taking over for Proctor but him making her apologize isn't going to end well

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

Yes rebecca over step her mark thinking she's untouchable because of her uncle but her uncle put her in his place .

Reply 132#132 bala's post

Rebecca wont let that humiliation drop without some one getting hurt or dead like the guy who ratted her out to Proctor

Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

She will be his undoing

Reply 134#134 bala's post

I was just thinking how did Proctor manage to get out of the station unhurt last week when nobody else could

Reply 135#135 codebreaker's post

i guess he was lucky but he had minor injuries compared to the other

3x07 You Can’t Hide From the Dead

Carrie and Gordon taking on Deva so called new friends was impressive but Chayton always landing on his feet is getting frustrating as most women being help around the throat would of run when he passed out, trust Hood's vision to spoil what would of been the perfect robbery but it would of been the same without a gun fight

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

Carrie and Gordon was only excuse for them to have fight in this episode .

Banshee has always 1 or more fight scene in every episode and this was it for this episode.

That general was one tough SOB going after them through the tunnel without back up was impressive how caught up to them and close combat fight was amazing it not easy to fight with 5 people in a back of van

3x08 All the Wisdom I Got Left

They were lucky to get out alive going after Chayton in the underground fight club and Rebecca is getting ahead of herself but Job's getting Sugar's money after the kid played him was great, Chayton going after Lucas was predictable but leaving a blood trail was poetic justice

Reply 140#140 codebreaker's post

What a way to kill blow half his head off

Reply 142#142 bala's post

That was awesome

3x09 Even God Doesn’t Know What to Make of You

Proctor and Emily paying the price for Rebecca’s actions was interesting but biting his nose off was amusing and Lucas recalling his history of his friendship with Job was a nice filler but who would of thought Lucas would only save Emily, not that Proctor needed saving and you just knew there would be consequence for the robbery

Thread