132 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Banshee Premieres on CineMax on January 11, 2013

Banshee stars Antony Starr as Lucas Hood, an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, Pennsylvania, where he continues his criminal activities, even as he’s hunted by the shadowy gangsters he betrayed years earlier.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Banshee Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-4-2013 22:13 ]

1x01 Pilot

I was surprised there was no regional lock on their youtube page for the full episode, what a bad for the motorcyclist first having his bike stolen only then shot afterwards and the Sheriff dying on the first day in town was even worse but you can understand why he assumed the identity of the sheriff after answering his phone and the way the forger handled the situation by blowing up the building was great

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well this didn't feel like tv show it felt like i was watching a mini-movie the way they shot this episode but what luck being able to become Sheriff of a town considering he's a criminal . The fact that only one of them know who he really is and she can't say anything is interesting but what is he doing with a safe in the trunk ?.

That's one way make an impression taking down a drunk thug at his party

1x02 The Rave

That was some welcome home fight so if that's what he does for fun I wonder what he does when he's not having fun and he must have a death wish walking up to the drunk morons with a gun to his head but making out with Rebecca is bound to have consequence and what scum bags causing a riot trying to escape the rave

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well seeing her secret work out space was interesting

That must be hard not telling that girl he might be her dad

This has now been added to the flash site

Well that was very useful 13 short episodes certainly explain few things so she think her father is dead and we now know who that women father is and why she's in hiding in banshee.

1x03 Meet the New Boss

I wondered why Carrie just didn't kill him and keep the diamonds but him being her father made it understandable and what animals beating the girls like that but that has to be the best and worst resisting arrest ever

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but he deserved it but it was brutal fight and female cop really should say sorry for calling him a crook cop

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Why should she say sorry when he stole the cops identity

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

We know that but from her point of view she thought he a corrupt cop just because he stole cop identity doesn't mean she wasn't wrong?. He's a criminal not a cop but he certainly make town better ?

Reply 20#20 bala's post

If he was a real cop and he threw the first punch he would be in the wrong even knowing he was challenged to arrest him

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I suppose you have a point there but given it suppose graphic novel type i just thought it was cool.

He can do what he want since only person who can fire him is guy who hired him.

As long as he gets results it's ok ?

That guy deserves to get beaten up and he did good job making sure that guy wouldn't be able to hit any anyone again.

it was justified in my opinion

Half Dead Is Better Than All Dead

Well what a stupid thing telling the bad guy they have a witness in court they should kept that a secret and said they had video footage of the crime. .

1x04 Half Dead Is Better Than All Dead

Job attacking the guys in the dinner was great as they deserved it and Carrie saving Lucas from the police was a close call and gutting the guys ear was amusing

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling Job was going move to Banshee from the first episode

Reply 28#28 bala's post

He is an unusual but impressive side kick

1x05 The Kindred

Sugar going to help Carrie was great considering he took out two before being hit from behind and the bikers wanting revenge for one of them being killed for attempted rape was ridiculous but Lucas getting some vigilante justice of their own was great considering they burnt down Siobhan's home

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Those biker were going to be trouble but it sad her house burnt down but i did find it amusing when she told Lucas if ever she invites him in not be as a cop but as a lover made me smile .

132 1234567
Thread