56 123
Thread
Printable Version

Jericho Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 waterlilybarb's post

But she went went out with a bang

She deserved a good death-i'm going make a video on that.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

She certainly did, but I really liked her.  Poor Stanley!  On another note, I'm very happy to see that Captain (?) Beck is beginning to put the pieces together.  Who do you think the mystery voice is that's been calling Hawkins?  Do you think it's someone we've met (briefly) or someone completely new?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 21#21 waterlilybarb's post

i think it's completely new person add to mystery

Yeah, I didn't like that ending at all!  I didn't see it coming, either.  At least she went out fighting.
Too legit to quit!

Reply 23#23 desertdarlene's post

I actually teared up a bit there. Wow that was crazy. Stanley has been trying so hard to just stay out of it all but now the motivation is there for him.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

i really going miss her-she never last long on tv shows?

Episode 5

Ok, another great episode i can't believe it and i honestly thought you couldn't beat last week episode but i was wrong-still i can understand Stanley shooting him.

Episode 6

Well this is Beck on the warpath i thought giving him Stanley would been better but i suppose Stanley deserved community support i liked dream jake had was interesting, i feel bad for Stanley what he said about guy he shot was sad i really feel bad about it but the question is whether he did the right thing?.

I don't know if I want to see the last episode for this season!  They're gonna leave us hanging again, I just know it! ugg lol

Reply 28#28 goaliesbear's post

Oh-they do but it gets more interesting-we finally find out who was mastermind behind the attack.

I imagine they'll make us wait til next season to learn for sure who it was...I'll be surprised if they tell us in the next episode.  That guy's pretty tricky and I don't know if Robert can be just as tricky to find out who he is...I guess we'll have to wait and seeeeeeeee

Reply 30#30 goaliesbear's post

this season writer have really push up the standard.

Guess we don't have to worry now...they just better end the series right

Reply 32#32 goaliesbear's post

they won't end right-too many story-line in the air

i thought the ending was ok for final episode

Okay I have to say I didn't realize the final episode I watched was the final episode till now... I was so looking forward to the next episode!

The ending wasn't much of an ending for me.

56 123
Thread