Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Him sending Weston home almost got him killed and only thanks to Ryan he survived and the fact he made a point of saying it was his decision to allow them to go was frustrating

The Following 1x10 Promo "Guilt" (HD)

Love Hurts

Well what a message she sent that was painful she was crazy shooting with spear gun  but i give credit at least her choice of weapons were original

Guilt

I had feeling Ryan wouldn't be able to protect her but if that was the only way she could see her son i am not surprised she allowed them to take her but i hope she took that tracking device with her

1x09 Love Hurts

How tragic for all the women named Claire Matthews but grabbing the nail gun on the construction site was quick thinking

1x10 Guilt

Why on earth aren't they shooting to kill with head shots with them wearing body protection and I'm disappointed that Claire went with them of her own free will after all those lives wasted trying to keep her safe

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I think that the reason but i think she will do anything to get her son even if it mean going voluntary any mother would.

good point about head shots but if you shot them in head you can't question them afterwards

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Questioning them would be a waste of time as they wouldn't talk

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well not all of the followers are hardcore eventually they find one that they can break.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-30-2013 21:41 ]

Whips and Regret

Well that poor women calling the safe word RED and agent ignore her

The Curse

I can't believe she was stupid enough to try to escape after spending the night with her son she should plan better .

1x11 Whips and Regret

Ignoring the safe word was diabolical and the fact he got away just made it worse but at leased Claire got to see her son and with Roderick pushing his luck is he going to get himself killed

1x12 The Curse

Claire and Emma come face-to-face was interesting and Weston becoming a bad ass was great but with the FBI keep getting held up at gunpoint and them escaping is getting frustrating

Havenport

Well that was a risky move but glad they got joey

Nice job stabbing him

1x13 Havenport

Roderick abducting Joey and attempting to bargain with the FBI was signing his own death warrant with Carroll and Claire stabbing him was great but at what cost

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well it nice to see him completely loose it

Thread