96 12345
Thread
Printable Version

House Husbands (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

House Husbands (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

House Husbands Premiered on Nine on September 02, 2012

House Husbands is a new Channel 9 drama about four modern families with one thing in common: the men are in charge of raising the kids. Just because you have kids doesn't mean you ever need to stop acting like one.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About House Husbands Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-22-2013 09:46 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

A lot of familiar faces in this show

Episode 1

Another good aussie drama but blaming the dad for kids hi-jacking a bus was a bit ridiculous it was bus driver fault leaving keys in the bus but that was one hell of of a run to stop the bus but it would more amusing with baby but i understand why they couldn't risk it. If that wasn't bad losing assistant principle was priceless.  

1x01 Episode 1

Justin getting hit by the wife after he thought he was helping was amusing and that was one hell of a run to stop the bus but it's a good job the woman was watching as the others were too busy talking, loosing the principle while she was on medication was careless and Justin being charged for driving the bus after saving the kids was ridiculous

1x02 Episode 2

The estate agent holding her hand out to shake Justin's was amusing as he was caught naked and was holding his crown jewels but what dedication in finding the lost bunny, snatching in from the other girl was crazy and the kiss was priceless, Stella's bed time story was nice and what an strange show and tell at school, I had a feeling Mark's idea was going to be stolen

Episode 3

Well what a way for him to make her agree to get married and i just knew the phone switch was get him into trouble .

Episode 4

What finding out why he got arrested over laptop was ridiculous but i felt bad for his wife after losing a patient and than finding out another women was helping with kids she had every right to be mad.

1x03 Episode 3

How rude reading the woman's paper but asking if it was OK to take the page after he ripped it out I thought was amusing and taking the wrong phone was an accident but I had a felling her curiosity would get the better of her and listen to the message and what a way to get her to say yes

1x04 Episode 4

The birthday girl being sick after all the cake from the nut woman, Georgian was amusing but inviting her to dinner was bizarre but breaking in to get the laptop while they were four making out in the bed was amusing and Justin asking Lucy out after signing the papers was nice but how will her dad feel

1x05 Episode 5

The new guy putting his foot on the L while the others are worried the baby swallowed it was cruel and thinking about using it in the custody battle was diabolical and Stella having a major health scare with the tuma on her spine was sad but at leased the operation went well, the tension leading up to the penalty was great but you just knew she want save the goal

1x06 Episode 6

The look on Lewis's face when his teenage daughter arrives with a surprise announcement that she's pregnant was amusing

1x07 Episode 7

Justin asking the others to spy on Rodney at a strip club was amusing considering he didn't turn up and the guys almost got arrested, Justin should of known the bouncer would come after his phone

1x08 Episode 8

Mark's boss Rachel giving him a promotion while having a piss was bizarre but he may loose his job all in the same day was crazy and you can understand why Zack chased the bin wagon after his mother through his ball in the bin but he was lucky not to get hurt and the driver bringing him back was nice

1x09 Episode 9

Mark buying flowers after felling guilty for kissing Miss Nadir was interesting but trust Miss Nadir to crack and tell Abi but her revenge on the dodgems was priceless, Mark being given another promotion was bizarre as his first job was to fire Rachel by the end of the day but her outburst after was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-27-2012 23:37  
The look on Lewis's face when his teenage daughter arrives with a surprise announcement that she's pregnant was amusing
Well i think he was happy to see her and she really is a handful isn't she

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-28-2012 00:22  
Justin asking the others to spy on Rodney at a strip club was amusing considering he didn't turn up and the guys almost got arrested, Justin should of known the bouncer would come after his phone
Yes but i liked how the guys had to tell their wives about going to the strip club

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-28-2012 00:57  
Mark's boss Rachel giving him a promotion while having a piss was bizarre but he may loose his job all in the same day was crazy and you can understand why Zack chased the bin wagon after his mother t ...
That's kids for you so unpredictable but i am glad he was fine but losing the custody case was sad because he really wanted to be there for his kids. Mark kissing that teacher was moment of weakness.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well shame he didn't have a chance to tell her but i really hope they can work it out because they really are good couple and has Justin done a runner with the kids?.

96 12345
Thread