25 12
Thread
Printable Version

'The Inbetweeners (US) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

'The Inbetweeners (US) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

MTV on August 20, 2012

The show stars Joey Pollari, Bubba Lewis, Mark L. Young, Zack Pearlman, Alex Frnka and Brett Gelman. The show is based upon the original UK series of the same name written and created by Damon Beesley and Iain Morris, who serve as executive producers alongside Copeland, Aaron Caplan and Lauren Corra.

Should you watch it

Show Site

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:40 ]

MTV's "The Inbetweeners" Cast Interview

The Inbetweeners' US Remake - Trailer

Pilot

Well for some reason UK one was better while it followed exactly everything from first episode and bit second episode with them bunking off i did like the excuse was different. It wasn't great episode given i saw original few days ago it fair for me to complain. The problem is that there are in high school while UK was set high school there were 6th formers. I don't know how they do some stuff.

So far i am not impressed.  

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well it's always US version that get added before uk version

1x01 First Day

With a friend like Jay who needs enemies with him embarrassing you with the boner in the canteen and Simon being sick on Carly was disturbing

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

UK version was worse he throw up on her little brother

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I thought he he throw up on them both the second time

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah they did it twice .

Are you planning on watching UK version or will you just watch US one ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Just watch the US for now

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

you know i tried to do what we did for shameless watch UK before US one started you beat me on that

UK version you can finish in 9 hours

[ Last edited by bala at 8-26-2012 20:29 ]

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Watching the UK shameless back to back was hard work but enjoyable

Sunshine Mountain

Well again same thing happened but i still think UK one is still better but what happens with car door with van run over it was different. The UK one car was trashed worse than US one.

1x02 Sunshine Mountain

Changing the wrong nine on his driving licence was crazy and how embarrassing to brag about a car he hadn't seen but at leased his father was right about it being a sports edition because it was on the wing but what an idiot taking the door with him, I was hoping his car was stolen because he was worried someone would steal the door

1x03 Club Code

I'm surprised Jay got to dance with the blonde and what was Simon thinking by wearing the bums shoes

1x04 The Wrong Box

Will playing imaginary chess with Charlotte was amusing but starting the campus cooking club in an attempt to appeal to her interests was a little like a stalker

1x05 The Masters

You just knew the auction wouldn't got to plan but Jay getting his dick stuck it the jacuzzi was amusing

1x06 Class Clown

What was on the walls in Simon's room under black light was discussing but amusing and the way to be the class clown was stupid but the bag full of turds for the bully would of been great if it wasn't for Mr. Gilbert

1x07 Crystal Springs

Will turning down the girl with the tattoos was crazy and what was Simon thinking putting the condom on before dropping his trousers

25 12
Thread