35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hunted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hunted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hunted Premieres on BBC One & Cinemax from October 04, 2012

Meet Sam. A spy. A hunter. And herself hunted by an enemy more ruthless and determined than any she's ever known. Sam has been running from her past her entire life but when she returns to Byzantium, the organisation that employs her, and begins to pursue her pursuer, she will discover the only way to escape that past... is to confront it. This is the story of a spy with a bull's eye on her back, a human target unable to trust anyone at any time, even the man she loves. She is, quite literally, running for her life. Hunted is a smart, complex and contemporary spy series.

Source
BBC One
Cinemax
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Hunted Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-16-2012 19:03 ]

Mort

It's great to see Melissa George back on TV show because she such a good actress but the first episode was rather complex you really need some patience to figure out what's going on but this latest case is about to make things interesting.

1x01 Mort

What a scum bag leaving Sam in the curb after he thought she had saved his life and that shot to the back of her head looked real but it's a shame it didn't taste real, leaving her bag behind was a clever way to save the guy and the team's plan to have Sam infiltrate a family was brutal on the kid but never the less worked

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well given that he was doing something illegal i wasn't surprised he didn't stick around but what a plan

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That guy turning up at the end is going to make Sam's life hard as I think he was responsible for her getting shot

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I still don't know whether she working for good guys or bad guys ?

That place doesn't look like government company it look like she working in the private sector but no idea which side.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Sometimes in Alias it was hard to deicide if they were working for good or bad

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes i wasn't sure if you watched that old show that was one favourite shows as a teenager but channel 5 really mess around with the schedule for that show.

I still know on Alias she came in quite quickly after Sidney disappearance so i was suspicious from day 1. She's a great actress

1x02 LB

Another close call for Sam when the blank faced man was about to inject her and then being asked to kill Hasan to protect the mission was a surprise but in the end she had no choice, it's a shame Sam didn't shot the man with the scare before the fight but I did like the way she handled herself

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes i liked the way she handled herself as well but the fact he had information what an idiot trying to kill her after she helped him he could easily escaped. Look like someone watching her

hourglass

Well another gripping episode she still has no clue but she slowly figure out and what a coincident bumped previous bad guy certainly put her in a difficult situation .

35 12
Thread