Thread
Printable Version

Elementary Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x19 One Watson, One Holmes

When a member of Everyone is murdered, Holmes and Watson find themselves drawn into a civil war playing out on the Internet but the fact he visited Holmes before he died was only way to get him involved

3x20 A Stitch in Time

Who would thought it would lead underground internet communication system for terrorist but it being used to stop exchange of information between investment companies was an interesting twist.

3x24 A Controlled Descent

This is another one of the shows i have also lost interest in because cases are so typical and nothing really twisty happens. . At this rate i might actually drop quite a few show for 2015 onwards.

3x16 For All You Know

Holmes being implicated in the murder of a woman was different but the fact it happened during his addiction didn't help

3x17 T-Bone and the Iceman

The victim being flash-frozen at the time of her death did make what initially looks like a road rage incident more interesting and what a way to run a cryogenics business

3x18 The View From Olympus

The fact the victim was killed by a old cab did make it look deliberate rather that professional rivalry but why was surprising and Agatha wanting a specimen from Holmes was amusing

3x19 One Watson, One Holmes

Watson using the case to avoid her friends wedding was sneaky and the hacker being murdered after visiting Holmes was bound to get him interested but the FBI agent trying to cover it up was surprising

3x20 A Stitch in Time

Hacking the data cable to slow down the high speed data transfer rather than a terrorist attack was different

3x21 Under My Skin

The paramedics being killed while transferring a patient was tragic but why do it while on CCTV seemed strange and the surgeon almost getting immunity instead of being charged with murder was impressive

3x22 The Best Way Out Is Always Through

The boys hanging around after finding the judge stabbed made a nice change as I'm sure they would of mugged him otherwise and you had to feel sorry for Marcus finding his date worked for IA

3x23 Absconded

Captain Gregson enlisting Watson's services to check out his possible replacement was surprising and looking into the deadly Northeast honey bee outbreak after the death of a member was unusual

3x24 A Controlled Descent

Alfredo suddenly disappearing did look like foul play after finding his phone but who and why he was taken was unbelievable

4x01 The Past Is Parent

The girls in the fake crime scene were good but what a shame the ones phone rang and I cant believe they were considering criminal charges for his recent violent behaviour as Oscar did kidnap Alfredo, confessing to killing two girls in the hope he wouldn't be charged with his wife's murder was surprising

4x02 Evidence of Things Not Seen

It's a good job Watson arranged with the FBI to investigating the triple homicide with no other work offers coming in and looks like Sherlock was right to mistrust his father but at leased they should be working with the NYPD soon

4x03 Tag, You're Me

Two victims looking alike was interesting and the fact one of the fathers could only tell them apart by the birth mark was surprising as most parents could tell the difference if they had identical twins but using a lookalike to get away with murder was sneaky

4x04 All My Exes Live in Essex

Investigating the fertility lab technicians disappearance was obviously foul play with her having a two year old daughter at home but her skeleton being found in the basement was disturbing and her lifestyle did make for a large suspect pool, Watson being investigated by an NYPD detective was surprising but getting in the detectives face was amusing

4x05 The Games Underfoot

The so called archaeologist being murdered over old video games seemed bizarre and the fact he could of found the holly grail of old video games I thought it was money motivated but why he was killed was surprising

4x06 The Cost of Doing Business

Listening to music too load through headphone might be dangerous to your hearing but not being able to hear people screaming and the gun fire was tragic but trying to find out who was the real target was fascinating

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2016 14:50 ]

4x07 Miss Taken

Investigating the retired FBI agent's murder was disturbing especially as the killer had gone to extreme measures to dispose of the body but the girl being an imposter I thought was taking a risk if she thought they killed their daughter but the fact their daughter was alive she must of been the one behind the kidnapping in the first place

Thread