Thread
Printable Version

Elementary Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 Enough Nemesis To Go Around

Kitty is no Watson but locked room mystery solved by Sherlock was amusing . It was smart way to kill people in the lift

3x02 The Five Orange Pipz

Joan trying figure out Kitty background was tricky but Sherlock giving her her file was interesting but Kitty really learn couple of manners with dealing with people.

3x03 Just a Regular Irregular

One Sherlock consultant finding a dead body while doing puzzle was interesting but finding out he was target was a nice twist.

3x04 Bella

I really like the idea of AI Bella and Sherlock trying figure out whether it was AI doing various test but creator being killed by Bella was nice trick but finding virus put on music track because Bella wasn't connected any outside source certainly murder impressive.

3x05 Rip Off

Sherlock find the body with only his hand ripped off was impressive and kitty getting to see Sherlock paranoid ability when he discovers that Joan was writing a story about cases of Sherlock .

3x06 Terra Pericolosa

This was ok episode but Kitty finding the body was impressive considering how it was hidden

3x07 The Adventure of the Nutmeg Concoction

Trust Sherlock to hi-jack Joan case leading serial killer who clean up dead bodies was an great case and figuring it out was interesting to watch but killer turning up dead did provide a problem

3x08 End of Watch

What an awful thing killing a cop to robbing the armory

The Eternity Injection

Sherlock really should think about people he's helping his sponsor who is car robbery asking Sherlock to help him beat a car alarm was bad he really should said no consider he a police consultant not a criminal consultant?.

As for case it was sad that those people lost their minds

3x01 Enough Nemesis To Go Around

I thought Sherlock's new apprentice, Kitty did a terrible job stalking Joan but the fact she had been doing it for a week was surprising and what a lucky break Joan wasn't in the lift with the other two but how they killed them was impressive

3x02 The Five Orange Pipz

Confessing to the double homicide in the hope of getting his wife back is the craziest thing I've ever heard and Agent Boden trying to frame Angela was over-stretching it as she never told anyone about the missing evidence

3x03 Just a Regular Irregular

Sherlock saving Marcus's life was impressive as I though the shooter was going out another door and talk about greed when Harlan was the target after finding out about the flaw in the lottery tickets was unbelievable

3x04 Bella

I don't know how Sherlock had the patients to keep asking Bella questions after getting the same reply over and over again but framing Bella with an unbelievable murder was impressive

3x05 Rip Off

How Sherlock got the blood sample from the killer was amusing and the Captain having to shack the coppers hand that hit his daughter must of been hard

3x06 Terra Pericolosa

Kitty going in first and alone to investigate the theft of a rare map seemed a little early but the fact she found the body was impressive and who was the killer and why was surprising

3x07 The Adventure of the Nutmeg Concoction

Watson being asked to look for a missing woman with a similar MO to five other cases was interesting and Sherlock helping after becoming bored was understandable but the cleaner being cleaned himself I thought was amusing

Thread