Thread
Printable Version

Emily Owens, M.D Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Emily and…the Tell-Tale Heart

The fake penis making Emily the laughing stock of the hospital was funny and what a time to find out that the teenage patient needing a partial liver transplant father is not the biological father

1x06 Emily And… The Question Of Faith

Emily being caught between Tyra and her dads secrets was unfortunate but Tyra letting Cassandra know the truth was perfect payback and what a tough call for the baby with both sex organs but the father wanting the more dangerous surgery to keep him as a boy was interesting but changing his name to a unisex name was a good idea

1x07 Emily And… The Good And The Bad

Will and Emily being assigned to a help the sick prisoner was interesting but I was surprised that the guard said he raped four women and left the last one for dead, throwing Manuel's medical records away was great

Emily and… the Car and the Cards

What an intense episode with teenage girl with pole going through her body and other patient with cancer in her jaw . This wasn't as light hearted as most other episode but still it was good to see them a more serious episode

1x08 Emily and… the Car and the Cards

Being more worried about her looks than the cancer in her jaw was interesting and the female car accident victim was lucky to be alive but the driver being sick before the accident was sad as he had no idea

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2013 09:57 ]

Emily and… the Love of Larping

Well Emily date ended up in the hospital was rather predictable but she seem happy that her friend was jealous.

1x09 Emily and… the Love of Larping

I cant believe Emily would even consider going on a blind date with Cassandra's friend but having a nut allergy was amusing as it was the kiss that did it and the daughter suing the hospital after her mother died was sad considering they argued about lipstick

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2013 09:58 ]

1x10 Emily and... the Social Experiment

Tyra offering to teach Emily how to flirt was interesting as it looked like she pulled at the same time

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Yeah but look Pendra marriage is on the rocks and seriously Emily - reacting like that YOUR MARRIED, That was like a teenager she suppose be a young adult her reaction should more mature ' oh your married nice to meet you '. .

Emily and... the Teapot

I had feeling it would be Emily who get selected but asking them to criticised each other was interesting

Emily Owens, M.D. - Emily and... The Perfect Storm

1x11 Emily and... the Teapot

Emily being determined to solve the medical mystery about young patient having a bullet lodged in his lung after the x-rays revealed it but with no bullet hole I was also interested in how it happened, Emily laughing when Will was cut from the selection was amusing

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I knew that mother was too good to be true you could tell she was overcompensating but i agree it had me going also but i was close since i figured out it had something to do with the mother just couldn't figure it out until Emily saw the scare.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I had thought about it but reasoned that if the mother had been shot then the bullet would still have had an entry would into the baby, some way. But it was clever how they said that the womb is tough and can regenerate the tissue of the baby so you'd never see the entry wound.

It was clever. Not sure how true it is though, lol!

1x12 Emily and... the Perfect Storm

Emily doing an emergency skull procedure on the Marine who suddenly collapses was impressive and also treating the guide dog until a vet got there was nice but tragic the girl wanting to be a surgeon lost her arm

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

This was a good episode because we actually saw Emily actually be a doctor rather than an intern

Thread