64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Emily Owens, M.D Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Emily Owens, M.D Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Emily Owens, M.D. Premiered on The CW on October 16, 2012

At long last, Emily Owens feels like she is an actual grown-up. She can finally put her high school days as the geeky-girl-with-flop-sweats behind her; she's graduated from medical school and is now a first-year intern at Denver Memorial Hospital, where she'll have the chance to work with world-famous cardiologist Dr. Gina Beckett - and where, not-so-coincidentally, her med-school crush Will Rider is also an intern. So why does everyone keep warning her that the hospital is just like high school? Emily soon finds out the hard way - her high school nemesis, the gorgeous, popular Cassandra Kopelson, is also just starting out at Denver Memorial, and it seems like they're rivals all over again - not only as surgical interns, but for Will's attention. Fellow intern Tyra Granger warns Emily that the cliques at Denver Memorial are all too familiar: the jocks have become orthopedic surgeons; the mean girls are in plastics; the rebels are in the ER, and Tyra has her own awkward place as the principal's kid - her father is the chief resident. Emily's the new kid all over again, and it's just as awkward as high school. Only this time around, Emily will have to balance the personal and emotional turmoil of social politics with the high-stakes world of life-and-death medical decisions. At least she has fellow intern Tyra and nerdy-but-cute resident Micah, to count on as friends. Emily is growing to realize that although she may be a geek, she may also grow to be a great doctor, flop sweats and all.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Emily Owens, M.D. Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:53 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2012 19:08 ]

Emily Owens, M.D. : First Day Clip

Emily Owens, M.D. : Dream Job Preview

Emily Owens, M.D. - Mamie Gummer Interview

Don't you think we have enough promo for all these new show it's getting ridiculous they all starting soon

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I haven't seen anyone complain about the three you posted

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I am not really complaining but my youtube channel is filled with them it getting a bit too much for me i just want to get on with it and watch the shows.

I have no problem with you posting promos on here i was making a general opinion that the amount of promo released by tv networks are getting a bit too much. It wasn't directed at you. I should made that clear. Sometimes i forget you can't read my mind   

BTW i watch other fall previews show that were released over the past few days
FOX Fall Preview 2012
the chew presents abc primetime fall preview 2012 ( This was best one a whole hour with interviews)
CBS Fall Preview 2012

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The ones for American Horror Story are ridiculous but I have started adding them to my previous post and I have seen most of the fall preview shows

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I have avoid them like the plague but i didn't realise every season would have different characters/story.

pilot

Well this show reminds me offspring the only difference the doctor is an intern but that was a good save on her but losing her pager and thinking it was someone else when it was another girl was smart. There are some amusing moments in this episodes but she so naive. The speeches that some of the characters make are so over the top.

1x01 Pilot

The sweaty arm pits was amusing but I'm not surprised after saving the girl, it's a good job her mother went for a coffee and Emily day dreaming is very much like Nina from Offspring

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Her confessing her feeling for her friend was amusing also asking other female doctor which way she swings was funny.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yes that was funny

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I think other girl took her pager and than returned it to her because she wanted to know whether other doctor was available. She just was a little too friendly to be trusted.

64 1234
Thread